CRJs limited to 250 KIAS?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ExFokkerFlyer said:
From now on, I'm no longer a Riddle grad... I graduated from Burger University, with a major in Wet Pickle Placement. Certainly a more uselful course of study.
Good plan. I think you'll find more respect that way. ;)

ExFokkerFlyer said:
"The AD does NOT apply to pilots that have attended Riddle's high speed aerodynamics course. As they have shown on paper that they can handle the speed of the CRJ."

Just another one of the many reasons I am ashamed to call myself an alum...

From now on, I'm no longer a Riddle grad... I graduated from Burger University, with a major in Wet Pickle Placement. Certainly a more uselful course of study.

There are exceptions, granted, but there are just too many Riddle dorks out there!

I think the chances of this guy actually being an alum are pretty slim. But, I can think of a few other words he is. Guy is total flame...and his evil twin 410dude....they need both take a long walk off a short pier.....at least off this message board....and they should stop using pictures they steal off of corporate/university/organizational websites as avatars...the people in those avatars might just be hanging around....

That, and what kind of a name is GuppyKiller? maybe it should be changed to "Killing the chance of making a good wage in this business...."

morons.....

Burger University. Haven't you been paying attention? hahaha j/k

Not to get into the whole ERAU argument again, but let me just say I am sorry I went there, would never recommend it to anybody, and it didn't help me get a job. It's not that it's a bad school, just way overpriced and not necessary.

It's bad enough that I went there and had to endure 3.5 years of egos, but to have to endure it now is almost torture. Yeah I know I don't have to read these forums... yada yada yada... I'm a masochist okay? You would have to be spend your college years at a school in the middle of nowhere that had five girls, one of them good looking. Am I right?

He probably is flame... but we have all met guys who honestly think like that! I had a guy in my jump seat a while back, a new hire talking about how he instructed in the CRJ program at riddle, groundschool I think, and was disappointed that he didn't get the CRJ because "he already knew everything about it." that's just like my freshman roommate who swore he could pass himself off as an "F-14 driver" because he "knew everything about it"... his credits included Top Gun... the movie not the school.

Okay, okay... the guy is flame, and a tool... and I have had WAY too much caffiene today.

Stepping away from computer....

Last edited:
AvroJockey,

What Lear70 said about moving parts around happens at every airline including XJ. Definitely not the intent of the MEL/CDL but it is a fact that the shell game happens.

Fly

Last edited:
ExFokkerFlyer said:
Burger University. Haven't you been paying attention? hahaha j/k

Not to get into the whole ERAU argument again, but let me just say I am sorry I went there, would never recommend it to anybody, and it didn't help me get a job. It's not that it's a bad school, just way overpriced and not necessary.

It's bad enough that I went there and had to endure 3.5 years of egos, but to have to endure it now is almost torture. Yeah I know I don't have to read these forums... yada yada yada... I'm a masochist okay? You would have to be spend your college years at a school in the middle of nowhere that had five girls, one of them good looking. Am I right?

He probably is flame... but we have all met guys who honestly think like that! I had a guy in my jump seat a while back, a new hire talking about how he instructed in the CRJ program at riddle, groundschool I think, and was disappointed that he didn't get the CRJ because "he already knew everything about it." that's just like my freshman roommate who swore he could pass himself off as an "F-14 driver" because he "knew everything about it"... his credits included Top Gun... the movie not the school.

Okay, okay... the guy is flame, and a tool... and I have had WAY too much caffiene today.

Stepping away from computer....

Did your roomie ever go out and try and pass and an "F-14 driver"? I can just imagine what that place must be like with people and egos like that around. Anymore stories of egos you would care to share? Your posts like that are very entertaining!

yes he did... he was an idiot

Sounds like the good old gear bay overheat MEL. The gear has to
be left extended for the first 10 minutes of flight. Is anyone
else trying to get that MEL changed to allow the gear to come
up as long as the BTMS is working? The weight penalties are killer.

Latest resources

Back