• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CRJ New Hire Class @ XJT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe some of those (16) 9E rejected -900's leases coming our way?

apparently we fired 5 FOs (<--- NOTE: NO APOSTROPHE) from the last batch. Mostly for stupid stuff (actual sick occurances, etc...). What the other 9 are for, I guess attrition from the FO side? No captains are leaving

No idea why they're firing/suspending everyone. Company is on the war path which to me seems like they're shooting themselves in the foot after admitting they have no resumes in the stack that meet the requirements. Plus they want these RFPs that are out and our performance has been abysmal at best with mainline partners getting pissed at us... nothing like shaking the beehive when they're already pissed.

apparently we fired 5 FOs (<--- NOTE: NO APOSTROPHE) from the last batch. Mostly for stupid stuff (actual sick occurances, etc...). What the other 9 are for, I guess attrition from the FO side? No captains are leaving

No idea why they're firing/suspending everyone. Company is on the war path which to me seems like they're shooting themselves in the foot after admitting they have no resumes in the stack that meet the requirements. Plus they want these RFPs that are out and our performance has been abysmal at best with mainline partners getting pissed at us... nothing like shaking the beehive when they're already pissed.

Performance abysmal at best?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Performance abysmal at best?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Is that a question as to what performance I was referring to? or the definition of abysmal? I'll do both...

Abysmal: a·bys·mal/əˈbizməl/
Extremely bad; appalling.
Adjective: Very deep.

On the United side we've had 112 cancellations in FOUR days!!! Half of the CRJs in IAD are broken, a:14 is somewhere in the 60th percentile. Very little of this has anything to do with pilots... weather has been a major problem and we can't seem to recover. I could go into an entire thesis as to how much we suck and the various reasons why but this isn't the thread for it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back