• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CRJ 700 or G-IV?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
EVERYONES house is "valued' at 500K these days. Does not mean $hit.You cant sell it because all you would get is the same thing (maybe)

unless you move to Alabama...the redneck riviera.

but who the hell would ever want to do that?

:confused: .

chper, simmer down dude. glad things are going well for you, but let's not have it go to your head too much.

colgan to comair to allegiant, believe me, i was kind of surprised too that you could afford what you have, momma must be doing pretty well.

humble pie tastes pretty good sometimes.

Gulfstream 200 said:
unless you move to Alabama...the redneck riviera.

but who the hell would ever want to do that?

:confused: .

Not me!

Awww, crap. Too late. :eek:

it's not a big deal, but you kind of sound like an a$$ gloating on how well you live and about everything that you own on a regional airline board. Just doesn't make sense.

I'm not gloating... I was attempting to explain to Alabamajackass why I went to Allegiant since he has heartburn with my decision.

It doesn't matter..

Bye

FWIW....I dont live in Alabama.......Anyone familiar with South Park probably knows what Alabamaman was.

I have no problem with CHPERPLT working for Allegiant. I just dont like when he talks/looks down at regional guys. Kind of like forgetting where he came from.
It just seems he is quick to piss on young guys for having shiny jet syndrome and bringing down the industry, when he is doing the same thing at a "charter" airline.

I guess it really isnt my business to put chperplt in his place, but someone needed to bring his concieted ass back to down to earth.

Good thing you deleted your obnoxious posts. As Capt Z_Man put it, have another piece of pie. Maybe you could help someone out with a thoughtful piece of advice instead of criticizing everyone for being below your level.

Last edited:
This will be my last post on this subject...

For what it's worth, I have NEVER come down on regional pilots. The only thing I have EVER done is come down on one of my former employers, which happens to be a regional airline. You may not be intelligent enough to see the difference there, but there is one.

You're obviously not the brightest light on the Christmas tree there buddy. Maybe if you spent more time in the classroom than between your sisters legs, you might have learned a little bit.

Peace out asshole.

Last edited:
chperplt said:
This will be my last post on this subject...

You're obviously not the brightest light on the Christmas tree there buddy. Maybe if you spent more time in the classroom than between your sisters legs, you might have learned a little bit.

Pease out asshole.

I admit I'm not the brightest.........but somewhere down the line i learned how to spell "peace".

Remember...even though you're an ass, JESUS still loves you.

Latest resources

Back