• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CRJ 700 or G-IV?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Look like other people have noticed your bs as well, jerky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chperplt
Yea, you've got me pegged putz.

Yep. Pretty much. You'll talk down to everyone who believes they are bettering themselves in their professional life all the while defending yourself for doing the same by taking a job at one of the lowest paying MD80 outfits in the industry. But you did it for the quick upgrade, and to be based where you live, etc...etc...etc. The same reasons others do what they do. But of course, that's different.

Who's the putz? That big-time MD80 driver in the mirror haulin' down those big bucks. He!!, maybe when you get that quick upgrade you might even break $70/hr as an MD80 Captain.
user_offline.gif

OK....well go watch your kickass TV or take that sweet boat out for a spin, and stop being such a corksucker on flightinfo.com

Oh, and I made $83,000 flying my little airplane last year. I have cool things too, but am not vain enough brag about them while there are people reading who can't afford to eat anything other than ramen noodles and white bread.

Posted by I.P Freeley:
Originally Posted by chperplt
Sorry dude... Congratulations!!!!!

Enjoy your jet and go wipe the stain off your clothes now.

Dude, ever since you left Colgan you've really become a holier-than-thou finger-pointer. It's truly staggering that you are so down on someone who's just starting out... Maybe someday he can get hired at Comair and not be the pond scum you now see him to be. There are only so many slots over your way, you know, and not everyone can get on at one of the top-paying companies right off the bat, as you so amply prove. Most of us have strong opinions about the "not paid in training" thing over at Pinnacle, but most of us also keep our mouths shut. What, exactly, are you proving by stuffing your boot in this guy's rear?

I dont have a dog in this fight, this is an honest question. How does anyone pay for two cars who's value exceed the annual salary. Not to mention the house etc. I really want to know because I am paycheck to paycheck.

The G-4 job sounds great right up to the point they want you to pay for your own training. If they are afraid you cant get through training you can agree to pay for it if you dont get through or something. Pay for training is wrong on all levels. And it says alot about a company that believes in it.

I'm calling shenanigans on chperplt!!! You're a liar dude.

Hi, I'm Alabamaman!! and I make 400,000 a year. I have a 2004 Ferrari and a 2005 Aston-Martin, which I paid for in full. I just recently purchased the Sears tower, which has 800,000 square feet and it has heat and water, and nice furniture as well. I have TV's too.

Next month, I take delivery of a 150' cruise boat. I hope you all are jealous of me and my great stuff and how awesome I am. I'm the best ever. Oh, did I mention I can sling the gear in the MD80 like no one's business!

Just as a note. PCL is no longer a no pay during training operation. They now pay $200/wk plus hotel. I know it's not great but it's better than it use to be.

Latest resources

Back