• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CRJ 700 or G-IV?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh....Crystal clear now. Don't forget.. We are the chosen ones.

Even though you're sleeping with your sister, I'm sure GOD will forgive you.. You won't end up in Heaven, but he might forgive you.

chperplt said:
Oh....Crystal clear now. Don't forget.. We are the chosen ones.

Even though you're sleeping with your sister, I'm sure GOD will forgive you.. You won't end up in Heaven, but he might forgive you.

You got me......I'm not too bright. Allegiant pilots are the chosen ones?

I dont really want to argue with you anymore man. I just hope you'll remember where you came from before you jump down some kid's throat, thats all. Modesty, I think thats the word.

Last edited:
You got me......I'm not too bright. Allegiant pilots are the chosen ones?

HA HA HA.... You are a retard!!!

I had to take you off the ignore list... I haven't laughed this hard in months!!

Take the GIV and Don't Look Back....

Personally, I'd rather fly the GIV internationally than a CR7. The PFT is not a great deal, but your lack of experience places a good deal of risk on the owner/operator so I can sort of see why they might require it even though I disagree with it. It's a tough call because I am not in favor of PFT.

Given the choice, I'd still take the GIV and see the world. GIV time is very valuable and Fedex will appreciate it when you apply 5+ years down the road (after you get some GIV PIC time).

Let us know your decision.

Well, the company is pretty new (witin in a few months) and the state I live in is a "right to work state" which means that I could back out on this company and not really owe them any money even if I signed a contract (thats if they paid for my training). It wouldnt hold up in court here as well as it would in another state. I think they are just watching their bottom line since they are new and they did have 1 person just leave just out of training cause he couldnt handle the schedule. Its 2 weeks on 1week off (schedule is made a year out so at least you know what your schedule is for the year). Im going to 2nd interview with a list of ???'s to ask. (benefits,401k,salary,etc.) domiciles are in CA and NJ. I be goin for CA!!!!!!

Spinplate,

It sounds like an OK deal... just make sure you have some protection against your investment if something happens prior to the 24 months.

That's a lot of coin to lose...

Good luck either way

Spinplate said:
Well, the company is pretty new (witin in a few months) and the state I live in is a "right to work state" which means that I could back out on this company and not really owe them any money even if I signed a contract (thats if they paid for my training). It wouldnt hold up in court here as well as it would in another state. I think they are just watching their bottom line since they are new and they did have 1 person just leave just out of training cause he couldnt handle the schedule. Its 2 weeks on 1week off (schedule is made a year out so at least you know what your schedule is for the year). Im going to 2nd interview with a list of ???'s to ask. (benefits,401k,salary,etc.) domiciles are in CA and NJ. I be goin for CA!!!!!!

Best of luck to you.........FWIW, It seems to be a little easier going from corporate/charter to the airlines than having a 121 job and trying to go corporate.

You may be able to work out some kind of deal where you pay half the training up front and have them take the other half from your expected salary and escrow it or something of that nature. But I guess that would be something to worry about after getting the offer. Whatever you do, just remember to keep your learning hat on, be modest, and smile. Its hard to find a happy pilot these days, and people do notice things like that.

Go for the GIV. You'll broaden your options on the corporate side in the future and the airlines will still be receptive. Plus, you get to see the world... That would be more interesting than overnights in Ft. Wayne and Mobile....

Latest resources

Back