• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Crew Shortage Mesa, Republic

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mastershake... what a ******************************!! Can you beleive this guy signs his posts with an "Expressjet" logo signature??!! That is freakin hilarious. How's your virtual airline doin, there?

Master Shake..Owe you an apology, after tonight and working the CO Express Division flights, I AM EMABARRASSED TO WORK FOR CHQ!!!! Look at 4/22/2007 performance. I am sad for all the hard working Pilots/FA'S and Customer Service Agents who had to face those passengers.

If CHQ wants to succeed in this, what they need to do is reduce the CO Express flying, get the crews, mechanics and their act together and then increase the flying

Master Shake you are right I was wrong and I apologize

Thats what Shake and I have been saying all along. Its the MGMT fault for putting you guys in the situation to fail. We all know Yall are working your tails off to do your best but you cant do it when your mgmt doesnt give you the tools to make the operation work. I feel sorry for the crews that get put in those situations also. I can only imagine the feeling of working in that type of environment.

Last edited:
Mastershake... what a ******************************!! Can you beleive this guy signs his posts with an "Expressjet" logo signature??!! That is freakin hilarious. How's your virtual airline doin, there?

Hey Tool, you have pictures of little johns in your avatar and you are going to make fun of someone elses stuff. Looks like someone has a case of the Mondays!! The fact that you even know anything about Virtual Airlines says alot, i have never heard of such a thing!:confused:

I love you guys too!

And you know what is amazing, same issues today, not like yesterday though, and the manager of Dispatch calls off sick and the manager of crew scheduling is no where to be found.

I have been in the airline industry 22 years and a dispatcher 20 years, and this is JUST SAD!!!!

republic is cancelling flights at a much higher rate than expected, they have terrible communication with F9 management and they (F9 mgt) are not happy. The 170 is a great airplane, but the pax are most interested in getting to their destination. We are definitely going to miss horizon's operations, but hopefully republic will improve...

You're clueless. Pull your head out of the sand and ask yourself why you choose to lie for your inept management. Continental is less than thrilled with your stellar performance, so is Delta for that matter. When the "republic" house is truly in order, then feel free to drop in and talk smack. Until then you should just pipe down.

What other pearls of wisdom will you bestow upon us tonight? You don't work for us so how could you possibly know what happens here?

Quoted for irony.

Latest resources

Back