• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Crash off Miami beach

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Aeronautic, how about a little bit of sympathy in your posts?! Don't you think your tone and comments are a little out of line?!

Anyway, one of the SAR team members that was diving stated that they had pulled an adult, a 7-year old girl and a baby out of the wreckage alive but unconscious.

They are reporting 14 confirmed dead, 20 on the plane, 3 of which were infants.

Just cause it's 20 doesn't mean they were at or over gross either, 3 were infants (so under 30 lb's each as an infant is under 2 YO) at least one child that's 7, so about 50-60 there. So, if all the rest were adults, that leaves 16 adults.

I just can't believe the unsympathetic posts that I've been seeing more and more of on here.

Last edited:
Bla Bla Bla

"I know that if the my buddy did the weight and balance, it was good to go."

You obviously have never worked for any Florida to Bahamas operator. Over gross is a way of life.

I still stand by my speculation that it was a wing failure. The PT6 cannot be ruled out as it is notorious for problems.

Speculate? Sure. Why should WSVN have all the fun.

BTW... my prayers to the crew, passengers and their family. There is a God, obviously.

Now they are saying in-flight breakup&& Guess that's to be expected with a 60 year old airframe.

Any bets on how many times the word "godspeed" will be used in this thread? I say 3,498

Last edited:
damn this sucks

godspeed

God bless them and their families, awful tragedy, especially so close to Christmas.

Latest resources

Back