Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FMEpilot said:
CNN reports plane with 16 on board crashes off miami beach

Ladies and gentlemen, please take a moment and pray for my friend, initials PD. I know that he was scheduled to fly today at Chalk's, but I don't know whether he was on the early or late shift.

Again, please, a quick thought and/or prayer for him, and also for those that did lose their lives in this crash. PLease, Lord, don't let it be him...

Thank you...

17 pax and two crew members. Reported: 6 bodies recoverd and seven survivors being treated on the beach. Just reported, so let hope more are ok...

I was just looking at the captain right in the eyes as I was pullling into the gate and they were leaving.
Very creepy. May they rest in peace.

My friend was on board, as copilot.

Please, at this time, all souls on board need our prayers, and I'll ask all of you here on FI to say an extra one for my buddy.

Thank you.

Knowing how relaible witness accounts can be :rolleyes: they are saying that multiple witnesses reported an explosion or fire on the right wing just prior to the engine or a part of the wing seperating followed by the plane losing control.

To the guys that know the pilots, I'm sorry to hear of your situation, let's hope for the best, no matter how bleak the news reports make it sound. :(

VampyreGTX said:
To the guys that know the pilots, I'm sorry to hear of your situation, let's hope for the best, no matter how bleak the news reports make it sound. :(

Hoping AND praying...

Thanks.

Looks like there are conflicting reports (surprised?)

Accordng to an official being interviewed, there haven' been any survivors. Lets hope he's out to lunch.

Latest resources

Back