Crash off Miami beach

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MarineGrunt said:
Looks like there are conflicting reports (surprised?)

Accordng to an official being interviewed, there haven' been any survivors. Lets hope he's out to lunch.

I just saw that, fire chief is reporting survivors, CG is reporting none, but they are still 'looking for survivors.' Hopefully the fire chief is right!

aeronautic1 said:
... it's associated with the PT6

Do me a favor, Mr. NTSB.

My friend was on that aircraft. How about skipping the speculation? It would be much appreciated.

Prayers for the families and friends of those who lost their lives in the accident would be much more appropriate right now.

Thanks.

Easy Mac said:
COULD THIS BE AL-QAIDA??!?!?!?

Renew The Patriot Act - Quick!!!!

Are you kidding me? You'd use a tragedy like this as a sounding board for political B.S.?

Shut your hole, and don't post on this topic anymore.

Hey ButtPlug

I am sure the pilots rode that horse all the way in. Too bad that they and there pax were killed. Betcha it's an MX fokker.

And, that was 691 posts - not hours.

aeronautic1 said:
18 pax with holiday luggage, gifts, supplies etc... you know this airplane was at max gross or more.

Dude, just shut up and go away. I find it hard to believe you have a military and civilian background with comments like this.

Most military aviators know better than to speculate or throw out comments when there are people who have died in a plane crash.

I know the copilot, and I guarantee you, if he did the weight and balance it was good to go.

Now shut the f up and go away.

Latest resources

Back