• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Crash in MN

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
wow. that really points to icing up in my opinion.

I'm gonna wait and let Connie Chung tell me what happened ; )

AWWW...good to hear a bright statement from that A$$hole Mc Cain......Mr anti-aviation....

Are you seriously going to bash Sen. McCain? Is that all you have time to do after reading something on a bathroom wall?

mccain's campaign reform law is going to limit my and your free speech in regards to a candidate's position- within 60 days of an election- this is what i call taking pc to the ultimate stupid and illegal extreme. all in name of shutting up the conservatives- the media left can still do their spin under the new law- so I think mccain deserves some bashing.

It's a supreme cop-out I know....but name one prez who has stayed in touch with his campaign mouthpiece. I am very proud to serve under our current CIC, but don't think I'm too blind to know that the current situation in the Mideast is easily exploited to ensure approval ratings stay in the upper half which helps elections nationwide, and secures posts in all of the Capitol Hill seats. The little bugs in the politician’s ears are trained as PR folks first and foremost, and it’s a Hollywood show at best. We can only hope they keep our interests at heart, taxes at attainable levels, and out of war as much as possible. The rest is smoke and mirrors, and too many people (a.k.a. Meet the Press) get totally engrossed to ensure the paycheck stays steady. Take McCain literally? Believe that the FAA (like the NRA…NAACP) could ever be privatized? Please.

My point, and sense of humor, feeds off the inevitability that pol’s will likely come up with something new to Pi$$ off more people…get more press…get more attention….get more votes. It’s a dirty system…one I went to college to become a part of. You can’t take it too seriously. Watching Sen. McCain try to straighten his arms reminds me everyday that he spent 5 ½ years in a prison protecting the rights that I trash everyday, and what he chooses to do politically is political. There’s a separation in what it takes to be a good person and citizen, and what it takes to win elections. There is no better voter that the pi$$ed off voter.

A pilot supporting Mccain??
Its America, vote for whom you choose, I just wouldn't be too vocal about supporting good ole' Mccain around too many in aviation. Do your research, his crazy ideas would put many in this business out of work, corporate and airline.
Just cuz he sat in a POW camp he does not get my vote.....I would like to keep my job.!!!
Chickenhawk, just curious, what do you like about Mccain? Is it the military sevice you can relate to? I can surely understand that, it is honorable for sure. As far as your life and career as a pilot, what can he do?
not bashing at all - just curious..

Oh don't expect a rational explanation out of the gay-hawk (not a personal attack, just a simple attack on a college, which by the way does have the highest percentage of gay students so it really does apply). Just look at their prized basketball coach. He has never been seen with a women, and he even took the former football coach to a awards dinner. You draw the conclusion. Oh ya, don't forget that his favorite tie is pink.

Gstream 200....yes...military. I went through survival school learning how to implement some of the things that Mr. McCain himself used to stay alive. Undying admiration clouds my ability to see any use to the political vehicle. It never steers true, and smells. Don't want anyone to lose their job. And that I truly mean.

As for ksu_a$$pirate. How in the world can anyone from a purple school make fun of a gay color. I do applaud your attack on good ole Roy though. Takes guts to say something that would no doubt get you lynched. And I know you aggies know what a lynchin' is.....if I only had a spitoon. Sorry..misspelled faggies.

Know what you call a cute girl in Manhattan.....
.........A Tourist.

What does the average Kansas State player get on his SATs?
..........Drool.

What do you get when you put 32 KSU cheerleaders in one room?
..........A full set of teeth.

How do you get a Wildcat cheerleader into your dorm room?
..........Grease her hips and push.

Priceless.

Fly safe and laugh out loud.

Survival school is great but when it comes to torture I think that not having experienced it before makes it easier then if you have been through it before. The body hates pain and when it knows it is coming you do weird things.

Last edited:
Unfortunately Mr. McCain seems hell-bent to screw some of his former colleagues who are now major airline pilots. He has proposed a major-league baseball style arbitration system to settle airline labor disputes. This effectively takes away labor's last-ditch negotiating tool, the strike. Of course, he blamed United's woes of a couple of years ago on labor.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back