Crash in MN

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
a different perspective

After I went through the Navy's SERE school (Warner Springs), I feared capture much more than I did before the school. I distinctly remember during the evasion phase wanting to get caught just so I could get some sleep. Man, the second I was caught I would've done anything to be "on the lamb" again, regardless of the hunger, fear, or lack of sleep. After the course, you speak to a former POW and hear about the real deal. I just went through a few days in the camp and only took some thumping....I can't even fathom 5 years of *real* torture. That school really makes ya understand how little anyone who wasn't actually there can appreciate the pain and sacrifice. It opened my eyes as to how blind I really am, so to speak.

I may not agree with with every one of McCain's policy stances, but I will always respect him as a man and a patriot.

Chunk

JimNtexas said:
Questions have been raised about the work history of the PIC of the Wellstone King Air:

http://www.startribune.com/stories/462/3420441.html

Yea, saw that on the news this morning...Well, he did well in recur. and completed his type, or so I gather from the article, so may be SIC was flying and was overwhelmed? Beats me, sorry about the loss

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back