Crappy Pay Offered At Nja

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WGFP48,

I understand your sentiments and agree with you that the integration of NJI into NJA under any circumstance is highly unlikely.

HOWEVER, there has been a successful single carrier lawsuit. All the various American Eagle operations were combined into one carrier under court order in the late 90's.

By the by, the SU 1108 MEC has retained the services of some of the attorneys and consultants involved in that case. They are trying to achieve the single carrier through negotiation at present. Hence, no lawsuit has yet been filed. Operative word being: yet.

Fracster said:
I really couldnt give two sh!ts what happens to the NJI pilots. Staple, DOH, whatever. All I want is the Gulfstreams. There arent enough of them to make a huge difference in upgrading. Realisticly, their intergration would maybe slow someones upgrade by a few months.

I know I wont be here for it but I would love to see a picture of Richard Santulli the day the court system rules in favor of the single carrier lawsuit. Priceless. That a$$hole gives my people a bad name!

Keep dreaming...

It's like GV said, "If a single carrier suit were legal and possible, the Teamsters would have already filed it." You can always withdraw from a suit once you've filed it if you are able to bludgeon management into your way of thinking. Don't you think the Teamster's hand would be stronger at the negotiating table if they had the single carrier suit to brandish about? Don't you think they would use it if they could?

Fracster
You better bet the teamsters give a hoot what happens to the NJI pilots. They dont want the planes- the union wants the pilots- dues paying pilots.

You do understand that this is about membership right?
Dues and growth?

you do understand how a union works on a bigger scale than walking with placards- and reading emails.

you do understand how a union works on a bigger scale than walking with placards- and reading emails.

Oh so you understand how a union works? I didn't till i joined one but at least i know.

Single carrier is not very likely because in the traditional sense of the word, you are not an air carrier. The fractional industry has been held out to be something else and is and it is extremely unlikely that you would prevail on the single carrier idea.

What Netjets does is provide pilot services for owners who share. The industry required a change in the rules and regulations to address a business that was not tradional. To try and get something like this would be expensive and in the end not worth the pursuit.

In the example given, there was a single owner situation and not like the EJI where another partner was in control

Fracster said:
I really couldnt give two sh!ts what happens to the NJI pilots. Staple, DOH, whatever. All I want is the Gulfstreams. There arent enough of them to make a huge difference in upgrading. Realisticly, their intergration would maybe slow someones upgrade by a few months.

I know I wont be here for it but I would love to see a picture of Richard Santulli the day the court system rules in favor of the single carrier lawsuit. Priceless. That a$$hole gives my people a bad name!

Fracster - I see you are still doing a fine job representing your union. That's a great public image you're projecting....any chance we'll see some of those messages on a picket sign in the near future?

Your people??? what pray tell, comprises your people?

Your disdain and public trashing of the man who has provided you a job during the worst economic storm in aviation history is simply appalling. You have enjoyed stable employment and a steady paycheck for last few years, while many of your peers are being furloughed in mass from other aviation companies. And this is how you repay him?

I hope you find some degree of satisfaction in your next job. I doubt it though. You appear to be one of those sad individuals who are chronically unhappy with their lot in life.

Why dont you scurry along to that next job and let us get back to focusing on the owner's needs.

I'm sure we will see your posts somewhere on this board six months from now complaining about your new employer, and how unfair life is for you.

Publishers said:
Single carrier is not very likely because in the traditional sense of the word, you are not an air carrier. The fractional industry has been held out to be something else and is and it is extremely unlikely that you would prevail on the single carrier idea.

What Netjets does is provide pilot services for owners who share. The industry required a change in the rules and regulations to address a business that was not tradional. To try and get something like this would be expensive and in the end not worth the pursuit.

In the example given, there was a single owner situation and not like the EJI where another partner was in control

Funny, I always thought the holder of an air carrier certificate was in fact an air carrier. Didn't realize there was a "traditional" definition that superceded that.

Fracster - I see you are still doing a fine job representing your union. That's a great public image you're projecting....any chance we'll see some of those messages on a picket sign in the near future?

Your people??? what pray tell, comprises your people?

Your disdain and public trashing of the man who has provided you a job during the worst economic storm in aviation history is simply appalling. You have enjoyed stable employment and a steady paycheck for last few years, while many of your peers are being furloughed in mass from other aviation companies. And this is how you repay him?

I hope you find some degree of satisfaction in your next job. I doubt it though. You appear to be one of those sad individuals who are chronically unhappy with their lot in life.

Why dont you scurry along to that next job and let us get back to focusing on the owner's needs.

I'm sure we will see your posts somewhere on this board six months from now complaining about your new employer, and how unfair life is for you.

Oh my goodness, you slay me. What a pathetic response.

I've spent the past years at NutJets fighting management and the idiots in the puzzle palace. Year after year I have spent trying to keep out of trouble and bailing out dispatch and scheduling. On several occasions I have been called by my CP/ACP to ask about descisions I had made because I was about to be disciplined. On every occasion I have been completely vindicated because I made the right descision. I am sick and tired of having to come to work wondering if management is going to pull one of their stunts again.
Every company will have its problems, thats a fact. Most other companies will treat their employees properly. NutJets is the worst company I have and will ever work for.
Life is unfair. Thats how life goes and I know that. I also know that there are good aviation companies out there and NJA is not even remotely close to one. You wont see me on these boards complaining about my future company because no matter what it wont be as bad as this one.

With that I bid a fond fairwell. Im going on vacation and then quiting NutJets. I might be back on from time to time to see how things are going but my post will surely decline.

I met some truly incredible people at NJA. This is by far the best pilot group I ever worked with.

To you CMH scumbags. You make me sick. If I was walking through a restaurant and saw any of you choking on your food I wouldnt lift a finger to help.

See ya, off to vacation and a better life I go.

Fracster said:
With that I bid a fond fairwell. Im going on vacation and then quiting NutJets. I might be back on from time to time to see how things are going but my post will surely decline. See ya, off to vacation and a better life I go.

Best of luck Fracster. Enjoy your vacation. I hope you find what you are looking for.

Fracster said:
To you CMH scumbags. You make me sick. If I was walking through a restaurant and saw any of you choking on your food I wouldnt lift a finger to help.

See ya, off to vacation and a better life I go.

Captain Lazy--(I am right aren't I, you are lazy)

You've been here what, maybe 3 years? You have spewed nothing but hatred, brought no proactive comments to the table, and tried to bring down the entire "idiot" support team that can only make your life better. What a sad existence.

After reading your latest, and hopefully final "farewell" comments, I had to laugh to myself. Laughing because your "jekyll and hyde" personality have fooled yet another HR department during the interview process. Laughing because sadly, better them, than us. Finally, laughing because you will soon be miserable again; you can't help yourself.

I know many pilots at this great company, and yes, they are experiencing difficult times, like all of us, but no one is close to the type of person, (read person, not pilot) that you are. This company is truly better, and most likely safer, without you here. Your farewell comments are harsh, insensitive, cowardly, ignorant, blah blah blah..... but none of that matters. You are gone and for that, we (pilots and BWY employees) are very grateful!!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back