• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Craig Ferguson Show Last Night: Slams CAL, Praises DAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Doesn't Delta have the most RJ departures among legacies?

Yes. They also sold out as late as 2006. Have learned nothing over time when it comes to outsourcing.

there is no surprise that the largest airline in the world also has the most rj departures.

Union Pilots we are taking it back

someone post the link to the actual part already.....
( i wanna kid my CAL buddy about it)

To be fair, I see value in ALPA Legal and Medical, but "negotiating" is not ALPA's thing.

Funny Ferguson bit! Y'all are right, the airline names could have been easily changed to protect/indict the "innocent."

(Once this comes up on YouTube, someone needs to show the airline CEOs, since he is stating the obvious regarding how the public feels about commuters...not to mention the fact that no matter WHAT you try to do, the public will ALWAYS see express as "Continental Airlines" or whatever so it reflects on the major airline). (same could have happened if DL commuter, so not airline specific)
PRIME example from last nt. No flt# just major airline name. Isn't this a regional? Public perception is everything:

Plane makes emergency landing in Grand Rapids

December 16, 2009 1002 PM

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (NEWSCHANNEL 3) – Pilots on a Northwest Airlines flight were forced to make an emergency landing at the Gerald R. Ford Airport in Grand Rapids on Wednesday night.

That flight was on its way from Cleveland to Minneapolis, but pilots diverted the plane after they say they felt tingling in their hands and feet.

Airport officials say they did find traces of carbon monoxide in the cockpit, but also say that both the pilots are fine now.

There were 47 people on the flight, most of them were put on a different flight to reach their destination.

Craig slamed RJ's that are shame of this industry, not particular airline.

I am thankful for that!

Actually no, he also slammed customer service at a particular airline!

However, we may be along for the ride, but we don't control the "show".

Latest resources

Back