• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cracks found at SWA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
because you're the sanctimonious SOBs that always bash other airlines with an air of irritating smugness about you.

nothing gives greater pleasure than to rub a militant SWA guy's nose in this disgusting example of what integrity is NOT.

get off your high horse and down into the mud. it's where you belong, hypocrites.

I think my Wife would suggest some midol and a hot water bottle for you...obviously it's your "time of the month". Say hi to aunt flo for me you cranky bi*tch.

because you're the sanctimonious SOBs that always bash other airlines with an air of irritating smugness about you.

nothing gives greater pleasure than to rub a militant SWA guy's nose in this disgusting example of what integrity is NOT.

get off your high horse and down into the mud. it's where you belong, hypocrites.

Oh crap. I actually just found myself agreeing with jke406. This puts me in an awkward position.

On the one hand, I want to point out that, while the legacy carriers were slogging through hard times, there were many SWA guys on this board reveling in smug satisfaction about how they were at the top of the dogpile. Karma's a bitch, and the baser part of me enjoys watching you squirm a little bit now that you've ever so slightly been knocked off your high horse. Petty? Yes. Human nature? Yes. Beneath me? Should be, but... no.

On the other hand, part of me wants to suggest to the board at large that jke406 is an amalgam of every outspoken regional guy who ever posted on the major board. Sure, we have Pocono, who got turned down by Continental and never misses an opportunity to bash people who actually got a chance to make the move. Sure, we have Tanker Clown who, secretly, really really REALLY wanted to work for Delta. But, let's face it. It's very difficult to keep up with so many different negative posts. Lucky for us, we have jke406. Now we don't have to read multiple posts from multiple people turned down for multiple jobs. Lucky us! Now we can just read posts from one guy... Mr. jke406... who was lucky enough to be turned down by every major out there and can provide us with all of the regional angst rolled up into one "easy to ingore" user name. Then again, there's the other possibility.... a 350 lb. acne-ridden teenager who spends his life trolling internet message boards trying to be a pain in the butt while ignoring the ever increasing calls from upstairs.. "Honey, it's time for dinner!!..." ;"Snookems, it's past your bedtime..."; "Dearest, it's time to get off the computer and let Mommy help brush your teeth..."; etc, etc, etc. How does a 19 year old acne-ridden virginal computer dweeb actually get so angry about the real word anyway?

I'm so torn.... so conflicted....

ps. on the "pro jke406" side of the equation... perhaps it's my imagination, but I seem to have heard a lot more SWA guys asking for ride reports over the last few days. What's the matter, guys? Management and the FAA seem to think it's all gonna be OK, so why worry about a few cracks in the fuselage??? A hard bump or two won't make a difference, right?.... Right????

Last edited:
The guy just posted an updated article indicating that cracks were found on 4 aircraft. He made no comment on 'bringing you down.' In fact, he made no comments at all. Talk about thin skinned.

I'm starting to think that it isn't kool aid that they put in the water at Southwest; it's progesterone.

Well said Andy. Don't you find it ironic that a swa pilot would dig up an article about another airline sliding off a runway?!

How pathetic, overnight in Germany and here u sit on FI. Could you not HAVE done that in LBB idiot and not have to deal with the time zones?

How pathetic, overnight in Germany and here u sit on FI. Could you not HAVE done that in LBB idiot and not have to deal with the time zones?

I'm sorry, I don't speak retardese. Can someone else please translate for this poor autistic person?

I thought this thread was about the cracks we kick off our planes. They're on Dr Phil today getting thier 15 min of fame. Playboy spread to follow. BTW, they have good German beer in LBB.

Latest resources

Back