• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Countdown to the CAL/UAL TA -- 45 days to go

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Uh.... Ok. Let's suppose we agree (and we do, for the most part) Where does that leave us with the 747? The airplane is provisional at best, as a fleet. There aren't that many of them. I doubt we're going to buy any new ones. We could fight tooth and nail for a huge, separate payrate for it (to the detriment of the rest of our aircraft payrates) and mgt will just park the thing! We're better off leaving it with the rest of the widebodies and fighting for a large wage for more airplanes that we know we're going to have in the future. Come on, let's not play dumb. I'll agree in principle with you on DOH if you agree this 747 issue is just about the 570s and is a stunt?

I don't know nor would have know way of knowing wether or not 570 pilots got together and organized a stunt. I doubt they are that organized. However I'm on board with DOH and I"ll go on to say I don't like the idea of fences. (there may be a few CO pilots that need seat protection, I'm ok with that. In the end my opinion won't count.

I don't know nor would have know way of knowing wether or not 570 pilots got together and organized a stunt. I doubt they are that organized. However I'm on board with DOH and I"ll go on to say I don't like the idea of fences. (there may be a few CO pilots that need seat protection, I'm ok with that. In the end my opinion won't count.

K. This is why we can't move forward. We're not that stupid over here at CAL so you can drop the act. This isn't going to play with the arbitrator either. It's up to you, we can wait a long time.....

thank God you are not an arbitrator !!!

Waaaah... You want some whine with your cheese? You ain't heard shlt from anybody on the NC with any info. Let em do their jobs and quit your incessant whining!

Dude, ask around. It's pretty common knowledge if you're on the CAL side. I do talk to people on the NC. There's some things they can talk about, while there's other things they can't. One frequent comment it their frustration at the UAL side for either stalling or being unreasonable. Believe what you want. Personally, I could give a s*** about your opinion.

Last edited:
So now we can't get compensation done. GT is gone, the merger is set, all parties up to this point have been predictable and well behaved. UAL pilots need to call your reps and tell them to get to an agreement on this. Your going to have to tell Wendy and the rest of the 570s their going to be junior to the guys Lorenzo hired no matter what they try and pull. Tell them that's their penance for doing what they did to FAL. Who, by the way, will now also become their co-workers. Let's get this deal done and we'll all have a good deal.

BTW: Who on this thread is a 570?

Your the one that alluded to DOH not me. I just agreed.

Your the one that alluded to DOH not me. I just agreed.

I'm alluding to DOH in the context of ALPA merger policy. It's one of the many important parts. It's written into the mutually agreed upon Transition and Process Agreement, so that's how the SLI is going to go down no matter what.

I'm alluding to DOH in the context of ALPA merger policy. It's one of the many important parts. It's written into the mutually agreed upon Transition and Process Agreement, so that's how the SLI is going to go down no matter what.

It's just one part. To say it's straight DOH, you're dreaming.

Dude, ask around. It's pretty common knowledge if you're on the CAL side. I do talk to people on the NC. There's some things they can talk about, while there's other things they can't. One frequent comment it their frustration at the UAL side for either stalling or being unreasonable. Believe what you want. Personally, I could give a s*** about your opinion.

You are aware this is an annonymous web board right?? Folks can say what ever they want without any reprocussions.

Latest resources

Back