Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Could this be the start of the END of Southwest Airlines?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Booohooo....it is business.....and it does not include you.....

Your quote above will not help your cause. That's part of the problem exactly, the attitude you and your management have shown the trannies. "It's business, and it doesn't include you (the broken culture)". What a cluster F! Idiots!!!! USair 2, here you come!

Godspeed!

OYS

Gentle Lea: It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it is told.

OYS: Mister... my family will pay cash. Whatever ransom you're askin' for, they pay it.

GL: It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.
[to his dog, Precious] Yes, it will, Precious, won't it? It will get the hose!

OYS: Okay... okay... okay. Mister, if you let me go, I won't - I won't press charges I promise. See, my mom is a real important woman... I guess you already know that.

GL: Now it places the lotion in the basket.

OYS: Please! Please I wanna go home! I wanna go home please!

GL: It places the lotion in the basket.

OYS: I wanna see my mommy! Please I wanna see my...

GL: Put the f**king lotion in the basket!

That was hillarious Zoolander! Your talent as a screen writer is obvious. Your next story should be about your time as a male fluffer in Simi Valley. Wasn't your nickname "Mr. Blumpkin?"

Bye Bye--General Lee

Your quote above will not help your cause. That's part of the problem exactly, the attitude you and your management have shown the trannies. "It's business, and it doesn't include you (the broken culture)". What a cluster F! Idiots!!!! USair 2, here you come!

Godspeed!

OYS

These guys will never understand. The culture just took a dump in the Lubbuttocks Holiday Inn toilet.

Bye Bye---General Lee

"I say they're done, stick 'em with a fork...
Oh by the way, does anyone know the next hiring window there"

Hilarious

I say they're done, stick 'em with a fork...
Oh by the way, does anyone know the next hiring window there?

You'd fit right in as a lav dumper or a caterer. Keep checking online, and someday you will reach your goal, with your blue gloves on for sure! Go for it!

Bye Bye---General Lee

That was hillarious Zoolander! Your talent as a screen writer is obvious. Your next story should be about your time as a male fluffer in Simi Valley. Wasn't your nickname "Mr. Blumpkin?"

Bye Bye--General Lee

Gay Looser. Why don't you go put your uniform on, hang out at Home Depot in the kitchen cabinet supply department, look into one of the mirrors on display and say.................I'm good looking and people like me! Then look around to see if anyone is watching you................anything here sound familiar.......we know your type.

Productivity. We are an average of 25 to 30% more productive per pilot than the legacies.

SW was 20% plus more productive that the legacies however that is starting to change and most of the other LCCs are more productive that SW. This last quarters loss was proclaimed to be a result of fuel hedging, no mention of labor problems. However, the gains since 9/11/01 were also the result of fuel hedging. Without a gain due to fuel hedging the future profitability of SW is suspect. This could explain the attempted move into ATL and the resultant panicked moves by Kelly and Herb in regard to the SLI issues.

So what's the big deal GL?

They posted an operating profit. I remember when we posted a 2 Billion (Dr. Evils' voice) dollar loss for writeoffs.

Oh well, I better quit posting or they are going to think I'm you again.....

Latest resources

Back