Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Could this be the start of the END of Southwest Airlines?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guess OYS can answer since the General Lee version of you conveniently logged off once the bet was offered up-
Your call OYsix- we know your the same dude- the bet is offered to each of you
~~~~

Gen- care to wager on that last sentence??
If in 1 year no swa pilot has left for a legacy, you leave FI for all time.
If just 1 swa pilot does make that choice, I will take my 4000+ posts and find better uses of my time- no more waveflyer

You game?

How confident are you?

You have to commit though, don't be like fubi reneging on his $100 bet w/ bubba

What say you?
which year do I get to pick, 1999? 1988? how about 2001?

You have to commit though, don't be like fubi reneging on his $100 bet w/ bubba

Bubba didn't commit and claimed without proof. No bet was laid. So you can stick the reneged garbage where the sun don't shine.

Reread his post....

Standards Manager? For who?....Valujet?....

Idiot.
Ah! a little name calling, it is so FI. I read it as one year, there are lots of one years that it happened, I just named a couple, don't you see any humor in this? BTW I had an interview in May 1996 at VJ, it was the Friday after the crash, I didn't go, but I got hired by JUS flying the mighty DA-20, I have been lucky.

Yip,

Sacka is good at name calling. That's about it, though.

Yip,

Sacka is good at name calling. That's about it, though.
Yes as I see, but it adds so much to the post.

Reread his post....

Standards Manager? For who?....Valujet?....

Idiot.
Ah! a little name calling, it is so FI. I read it as one year, there are lots of one years that it happened, I just named a couple, don't you see any humor in this? BTW I had an interview in May 1996 at VJ, it was the Friday after the crash, I didn't go, but I got hired by JUS flying the mighty DA-20, I have been lucky.

Heck no. I have a great lifestyle. I could be an MD88 Captain in ATL, or a bottom 738 Captain in NYC. Instead, I fly to places I want to fly (Rio and Paris this month), and pick up an extra greenslip (double pay) now and then. My wife makes twice what I do as an Ad Exec here in ATL. Things are great. I will bid Captain when I can be a solid line holder in ATL. That is actually looking pretty good in a couple years, when huge retirement numbers start leaving, something SWA won't see for another decade.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Good for your wife! Sad for you.

Haven't seen such a Whiskey Delta in years. Are you SERIOUS? Bragging about your wife's pay on FlightInfo.

Dude, you need a life. Or live through your wife's. You need some type of affirmation. After reading your posts, you seem like that type of guy.

Sorry that SouthWest pilot made your wife actually have an orgasm one night. Maybe you can get one to give you a tip someday.

Till then, keep it up. This is great entertainment!

Yes as I see, but it adds so much to the post.

The fact that you would even put an app into Valujet pretty much says it all..

The fact that you would even put an app into Valujet pretty much says it all..
Unemployment is a great motivator, have you ever been between jobs? BTW those guys hired at that time at VJ may soon be SWA Captains, can that be all bad? Which takes us back to the beginning of the thread, the end of SWA.

Latest resources

Back