Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Could this be the start of the END of Southwest Airlines?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I thought the international guys got international override and higher per diem? And we also have the ability to move up an aircraft if you want, so maybe Lee can hold 764, A330, or 777 FO? That would narrow the gap quite a bit. I think the A330/764 pays $20 more per hour, and then add $4 an hour for the override, so that would mean he could get paid more, and see cooler
places than LBB if he wanted to. Look it up on APC. Add the gains in the next contract and it won't be close.

Godspeed!

OYS

I could do some higher level math that shows we average 107-115 credit/mo but won't.

So, therefore, congrats on keeping your B747, B777, B767 international rates up with our B737 rates. Nice job!!

Pissed that Grilled cheese burnin' chick off!!

I wonder if she had any kids that lived?

I thought I left you in the toilet? Looks like you survived in the sewers, and eventually reunited with your fellow rats at your current workplace. Good for you, son!

Godspeed!

OYS

My Trapper keeper holds more paper than your trapper keeper........oh wait, sorry....I thought this thread was a replay of second grade. My bad. carry on.

I thought the international guys got international override and higher per diem? And we also have the ability to move up an aircraft if you want, so maybe Lee can hold 764, A330, or 777 FO? That would narrow the gap quite a bit. I think the A330/764 pays $20 more per hour, and then add $4 an hour for the override, so that would mean he could get paid more, and see cooler
places than LBB if he wanted to. Look it up on APC. Add the gains in the next contract and it won't be close.

Godspeed!

OYS

Six,

Yes, I could hold line holder on the 764 (we call it the 765) in ATL, and the A330 now that it is here too. I would be a bottom line holder on the 777, but mainly doing Dubai and Johanesberg, and not much else on that one. I am fairly senior on the 767ER in ATL, and I enjoy the variety of destinations I can hold, plus I get greenslips about every other month. I am still looking for a line holder position in ATL on the 737NG (73N) as a Captain, and maybe I'll get it in a couple years. In the meantime, I am enjoying where I am and where I fly.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Oh....my....GOD!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sooooo funny!!

Really? Do you also like Martin Lawarence movies? Big Mama? I bet you married one!

SOOOOOO FUNNY!!! Say hi to your big mama wife!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Six,

Yes, I could hold line holder on the 764 (we call it the 765) in ATL, and the A330 now that it is here too. I would be a bottom line holder on the 777, but mainly doing Dubai and Johanesberg, and not much else on that one. I am fairly senior on the 767ER in ATL, and I enjoy the variety of destinations I can hold, plus I get greenslips about every other month. I am still looking for a line holder position in ATL on the 737NG (73N) as a Captain, and maybe I'll get it in a couple years. In the meantime, I am enjoying where I am and where I fly.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Spell check please

Latest resources

Back