Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Could this be the start of the END of Southwest Airlines?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SWADude, you do know that OYS/GL intentionally post things JUST to rile people up, right? They may or may not actually think that way, but regardless, it is posted SOLELY to upset you.

Why everyone doesn't have those jokers on ignore is beyond me.

Your right. I forgot for a moment that they eat their own poop.

They all have pretty strange way to pass their time.

They all have pretty strange way to pass their time.

Actually it quite fun how we get the Doublebreasteddorks riled up, what other Airline Pilot group possesses that much influence in this industry? They also have no life whatsoever. :laugh:

Hate to say this but my pilot group is forced to take a sub-par deal or face the demise of our families livelihood

Both sides are accepting sub-par deals then.

95% of the Airtran pilots were willing to put the Airtran families livelihood on the line shortly before SWA bought your airline.

That is called hypocrisy.

95% of the Airtran pilots were willing to put the Airtran families livelihood on the line shortly before SWA bought your airline.

I voted yes on a strike, that does not imply that I wanted to burn the place down.

Interview process weeded them out, pure and simple. Of course they will never admit it, but it is a proven fact. Just wait, they will post on this thread again proving their repudiation by Southwest. LOSERVILLE is missing a few idiots.

Are you kidding me? I got on in 96, back when SWA was still a true LCC, and when their Captains were looking everywhere to leave. Many left SWA pre-9-11 for United and other places. Back then it was known as a stepping stone to the Majors, and after your merger is complete, it may return to a stepping stone as OYS points out. Anyone on the bottom of SWA after the merger will be sitting in that seat for years and years, with a poor QOL for sure. Great pay, bad lifestyle.

Bye Bye---General Lee

The first deal was a bad one, and the second was worse. The bad part was SWA management got involved in the SLI process AFTER signing a Process Agreement that had a sequence in how it would go if the sides couldn't agree. That is called a nail in the coffin. WELCOME ABOARD, and BTW, NO YOU CAN'T HAVE A FAIR DEAL.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

The first deal was a bad one, and the second was worse. The bad part was SWA management got involved in the SLI process AFTER signing a Process Agreement that had a sequence in how it would go if the sides couldn't agree. That is called a nail in the coffin. WELCOME ABOARD, and BTW, NO YOU CAN'T HAVE A FAIR DEAL.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

But the NC's agreed General.:rolleyes:

Hate in your heart will eventually consume you.

Are you kidding me? I got on in 96, back when SWA was still a true LCC, and when their Captains were looking everywhere to leave. Many left SWA pre-9-11 for United and other places. Back then it was known as a stepping stone to the Majors, and after your merger is complete, it may return to a stepping stone as OYS points out. Anyone on the bottom of SWA after the merger will be sitting in that seat for years and years, with a poor QOL for sure. Great pay, bad lifestyle.

Bye Bye---General Lee

So you are an FO after 15 years. So you have Poor pay with a bad lifestyle. Right?

I think DAL will be gone before SWA, but that is just my opinion!

Latest resources

Back