Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Could this be the start of the END of Delta Airlines?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
IMO-
Delta is the best of the legacy jobs left- but their mgmt did go the opportunistic BK route- and outsourcing has been a big problem that for two decades, your pilot group, slightly more than any other, did not get the ramifications of.

For a DAL guy to critique SWA which has not opportunistically f^cked their pilots, and whose union has been the ONLY one to hold the line on outsourcing is f^cking unbelievable.

I'm happy for your profitability bc I am sincerely hoping you can get your pay up and get outsourcing under control-
We need DALPA to step up- and that will help everyone-

Whom are you referring to?

Cooter,
You are not playing with a full deck...I said I have flown with Delta retired Captains. You said they were 777 Captains I didn't. You threw out their pay rates....I told you what I made this month....do the math..

The guys I flew with were 767 and 757 guys. They bailed to save their pensions and then started over...you said they were at First year pay...I didn't... Bailing to save their pensions mean they would have been here for what,.. 6 or 7 years....with our ability to fly unlimited 1.5 to 2.0 times the normal trip rate would easily meet their Captain rates after the Delta pay cuts..

But you know that...you are just making stuff up in order to just spew....

Re-read your posts and see how whacked your retorts are....

Last edited:
As ZJ says, anyone who brags about his big paycheck is making up for other shortcomings.

You throw out incorrect pay scales in order to make yourself feel better.....

I'll throw out factual pay scales...

Then, you and ZJ come back with references with denigrating the size of a sex organ.....

That's the extent of your intellect.....

Cooter,
You are not playing with a full deck...I said I have flown with Delta retired Captains. You said they were 777 Captains I didn't. You threw out their pay rates....I told you what I made this month....do the math..
No kid you brought up the 777 guy. So let's go with the 767 figure then shall we. IF they're retired, they retired prior to the pay cuts. That figure, young einstein is $267.52. Still not counting the 2x's pay which you conviently left out. Still not the calculus genius you think you are? Youre right, stick to hopscotch and paper airplanes. It's the closest you'll come to a cockpit.

The guys I flew with were 767 and 757 guys. They bailed to save their pensions and then started over...you said they were at First year pay...I didn't... Bailing to save their pensions mean they would have been here for what,.. 6 or 7 years....with our ability to fly unlimited 1.5 to 2.0 times the normal trip rate would easily meet their Captain rates after the Delta pay cuts..
Again junior. You're just not making sense are you? You keep quoting SWA pay, but not DAL pay prior to the paycuts. You also conviently account for 1.5 pay at SWA but not 2.0 pay at DAL.
I don't believe anything you write, because I've proven you wrong, and that you don't work for SWA nor are you even a pilot. I want to talk to your parents. Do they even know you're on the computer when you should be taking your afternoon nap?

But you know that...you are just making stuff up in order to just spew....

Re-read your posts and see how whacked your retorts are....
I've read them several times. They all point to the same conclusion. You're a fraud! You don't work for SWA and you're not even a pilot. I've shown you the pre Bankruptcy rates at DAL and how you magically pull numbers from your rectum. Now get back to watching the wiggles and Barney, kid. You're in way over you head. And make sure to ask your parents next time you want to use the computer.

Last edited:
Any chance you can change your blah blah and give up on the SWA guys? It's old and way past embarrassing. Of course, if you're tanker clown's new screen name, keep up the good work making us look bad.

THANK YOU MY FRIEND! It's all good.

Latest resources

Back