Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Could this be the ASA ATR's replacement's?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We had a senior instructor on the j/s and he said the same thing about the Slobs coming into ATL to cover our ATR flying.

We had a senior instructor on the j/s and he said the same thing about the Slobs coming into ATL to cover our ATR flying.

Someone posted something in another thread a while back about ASA having a contractual right to meet or beat any airline's bid at replacing the ATRs. Any truth to that?

Someone posted something in another thread a while back about ASA having a contractual right to meet or beat any airline's bid at replacing the ATRs. Any truth to that?

Sure, but many times JA has said that they won't do short term bids. So, all Delta would do would make it a 5-year contract and Jerry would say no.

i wish you guys would finally figure it out... ASA is NOT the place to be. Regardless if we had 100% completion and flew back in time and arrived at destination before our block out...ASA is going to continue to lose flying..enjoy your line now...only upgrades will be from attrition. its called reality. get used to it

Last edited:
i wish you guys would finally figure it out... ASA is NOT the place to be. Regardless if we had 100% completion and flew back in time and arrived at destination before our block out...ASA is going to continue to lose flying..enjoy your line now...only upgrades will be from attrition. its called reality. get used to it

When has ASA ever been the place to be? Maybe in the late 90s, that's about all I can think of.

I know that I wouldn't necessarily want to be in anybody else's shoes, but that doesn't mean that ASA is the place to be.

Then would you please leave.....Some of us are happy to be here....We don't need people like you here....especially since you are an ALPA rep.....Go find someplace where you are happy.....

Sure, but many times JA has said that they won't do short term bids. So, all Delta would do would make it a 5-year contract and Jerry would say no.

JA is smarter than you.....Short term deals that involve capital in this environment aren't a good idea.....

Latest resources

Back