Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Could the Republic/Frontier/Lynx announcement mean something for Delta?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What I am saying is it will be tougher to vote away scope now. Our MEC knows it, and the vast majority of us won't VOLUNTARILY vote it away now, not even for a pay bump.

I hope you're right, but are you suggesting you might INvoluntarily vote it away? And how would that work, the MEC would bludgeon you with a stick or what?

Thanks for that son. I am glad there are whipper snappers like you out there to keep me on my toes. Speakin of combo platters, don't order the quesadillas at your LBB layover hotel, I hear it will make your rear-end turn into a slurpee machine. Thank gawd I don't ever have to go there. Your welcome.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I'll take the burning ring of fire in LBB over getting car jacked in the A.T.L. any day.

I'm not sure why you are enjoying this?

For everyone's sake I hope you don't lose your cushy Delta job to a bunch of people getting paid $35/hr to fly an A320 which isn't that far off from an A321, which isn't that far off from a 757, which isn't that far off from a 767, which isn't that far off from an A330. Funny, those are all Delta airplanes. Captain's being displaced out of their A320's and 737s are probably going to displace you, to Compass if Republic doesn't purchase them, or the street. Eventually you will figure out when to stop being such a smug son of a bitch. You'll be on here complaining about the regional pukes that "took yer job."

Then again it may not get to the extent I described above so you will probably keep making jokes, and laugh all the way to the bank with your measly hundred grand a year job if it is still worth that much after all the senior bubbas over 60 finish giving away more of your contract until they hit 65. If your beloved Delturd uses other companies as tools to undermine contract labor how will they treat their in house employees? *BELCH*

Man you sound a little sore!! Take a breath and relax. Cursing the General and wishing that he would get furloughed is a waste of your time. He is way to senior to be furloughed. Lets just wait a while and see what happens, maybe it wont be so bad as you and others on here think!

Man you sound a little sore!! Take a breath and relax. Cursing the General and wishing that he would get furloughed is a waste of your time. He is way to senior to be furloughed. Lets just wait a while and see what happens, maybe it wont be so bad as you and others on here think!

When did the General get a cheerleading B!tch? I hope your pom poms have really frilly colors!

Trojan

Last edited:
At least you are becoming more comfortable with the fact, junior! You mom and I had been really stressing over when and how to tell you. How about a father/son fishing trip? Maybe a little "pinewood derby" race? How about I take you to a strip bar for your first beer when you turn 21?

-Your teen angst sure would explain some things.

You and Mom? You mean "Uncle Frank"--the guy you hang out with in the shower? You always told me that was "normal." Dad, you sure are crazy! Can you bring home some french fries for me?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back