Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Could the Republic/Frontier/Lynx announcement mean something for Delta?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Please excuse the General for his usual "Ready, SHOOT, aim" posts. Getting on here and deciding who's going to provide lift for whom is ignorant.

He should be looking over his shoulder at this deal, cause he could be stung by it in the future. I know THIS Delta guy is worried and I'm not too junior.....

This is some scary stuff playing out, regionals buying majors. My question being is why aren't the big carriers pitching a fit??? My guess is probably because they were clued in on it and were granted the blessing to weed out 2 weak carriers and to test the scope waters....

Good luck to those at Frontier and Midwest....major changes to lifestyle and families are going to go down and you don't wish that on anybody!!!

You're or your? You're means YOU ARE. You need to work on it YOU'RESELF. Re-read your posts before you hit enter.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Just goofin' with ya old man. Maby you did not pick up on it, but lets look at my post:

You should never start a sentence with a conjunction.
Maby ain't a word.
Should have been "your" not "you're."
The comma was not needed.
"English" should be capitalized.
Ain't ain't a word.

Wow.
Maby them delta boys is one taco short of a combo platter.

Just goofin' with ya old man. Maby you did not pick up on it, but lets look at my post:

Maby ain't a word.
Ain't ain't a word.

Wow.

Wait, shouldn't it be dem delta boyz???
Just wonderin?

Please excuse the General for his usual "Ready, SHOOT, aim" posts. Getting on here and deciding who's going to provide lift for whom is ignorant.

He should be looking over his shoulder at this deal, cause he could be stung by it in the future. I know THIS Delta guy is worried and I'm not too junior.....

This is some scary stuff playing out, regionals buying majors. My question being is why aren't the big carriers pitching a fit??? My guess is probably because they were clued in on it and were granted the blessing to weed out 2 weak carriers and to test the scope waters....

Good luck to those at Frontier and Midwest....major changes to lifestyle and families are going to go down and you don't wish that on anybody!!!

Very unlikely to hit me Bill, but you maybe. I still care though, and of course I AM ALLOWED to make any thread I want and ask what may or may not happen. Thank gawd you are not a moderator. As far as regionals buying majors, I don't think Frontier or Midwest were actual "majors" in the sense of the word (whether or not they carried the amount of pax needed for that moniker), but this does show that we are paying Republic/Shuttle America and even SkyWest too much for their product, which IMO suks. Hopefully we stay strong on scope and enforce what limits we can, and never give in again for a small pay bump. As long as we don't go to BK again, I doubt that would ever happen. We shall see.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:

Maby ain't a word.
Ain't ain't a word.

Wow.

Thanks for that son. I am glad there are whipper snappers like you out there to keep me on my toes. Speakin of combo platters, don't order the quesadillas at your LBB layover hotel, I hear it will make your rear-end turn into a slurpee machine. Thank gawd I don't ever have to go there. Your welcome.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Thanks Dad. Wow, I must really be spot on because it bugs the heck out of you. That makes me feel FANTASTIC. Keep it going fryguy.

Bye Bye--General Lee

At least you are becoming more comfortable with the fact, junior! You mom and I had been really stressing over when and how to tell you. How about a father/son fishing trip? Maybe a little "pinewood derby" race? How about I take you to a strip bar for your first beer when you turn 21?

-Your teen angst sure would explain some things.

At least you are becoming more comfortable with the fact, junior! You mom and I had been really stressing over when and how to tell you. How about a father/son fishing trip? Maybe a little "pinewood derby" race? How about I take you to a strip bar for your first beer when you turn 21?

-Your teen angst sure would explain some things.

Why respond to GL? Now you sound like a complete dork. Thanks for wasting everyone's time - again...

General!!!

Stop. Go somewhere else. I don't read nor comment on your boards.

Please return the courtesy!!!

Hey dude: Ever consider that the only reason there is a REGIONAL board at all is because of a MAJOR AIRLINE that the regional feeds into? Consider the ability to even post on a regional forum as a benefit...just like your pass benefits on mainline.

might be wrong but I think the "major" designation is based on revenue not pax..

its not going to matter anyway.. it's daddy D's world, just hope you have a chair when the music stops..

cheers

Latest resources

Back