Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Could the Republic/Frontier/Lynx announcement mean something for Delta?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This thread is pretty comical. With some of the comments on here, it's like watching "You Might Be A Redneck".:laugh:

How about finally replacing those ASA ATRs with Lynx's Dash-8-400s, or having Republic buy more under the Lynx certificate and flying them out of ATL? Wow, from what I remember, that Lynx contract is a great one.......ASA (and all DCI carriers) will now have to compete with Lynx.....ouch. I don't think Delta would have anything to do with Frontier, but I can see Bedford using the Lynx certificate for other airline feeds, and DL might want the new Dash. The pay there is close to Colgan's, right? You never know....

Bye Bye---General Lee

I just absolutely hate you....................

When he made multiple FI accounts so he could sign on under different names and agree with himself.

Sure, and combined I have 30,000 posts. I OWN THIS WEBSITE......anyway, keep believing what you do, since nobody would EVER agree with anything I have to post.....riiiiiiight. (YOU ARE AN IDIOT)

Bye Bye--General Lee

Sure, and combined I have 30,000 posts. I OWN THIS WEBSITE......anyway, keep believing what you do, since nobody would EVER agree with anything I have to post.....riiiiiiight. (YOU ARE AN IDIOT)

Bye Bye--General Lee
:bawling:

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

heehee, somebody's having a case of the Mondays.:cool:

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

heehee, somebody's having a case of the Mondays.:cool:

Look in the mirror, lady. If you want to think I have more than one sign in name, then go ahead. I prefer to do my own posts, and I have over 12,700 posts to prove it. But, if you think so Juliet......

Bye Bye--General Lee

Yelling an insult (caps) is a little over board for a response, but deny it you feel you must.

Correct. I was saying that type of flying could be replaced by Dash-8-400s, maybe from LYNX. Right now DL replaced the ATR flying with Saabs, and Mesaba is now talking about parking some SAABs. So, one could conclude that a cheaper group could come in and take some of that flying with a plane that actually makes sense on certain routes. I don't think any of our regionals in DCI have their own scope clauses that preclude that. Remember, DCI carriers are feed, and can be replaced.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Talked to a Mesaba crewmember and going into Hilton Head there restrictions are only 19 pax! WoW, I am sure Delta is gonna look to find another aircraft to fly in there.

While I might not agree with General most of the time, he might be on to something. Looking at the specs on the Q400 it could do some really good numbers out of Hilton Head and many other cities.

Talked to a Mesaba crewmember and going into Hilton Head there restrictions are only 19 pax! WoW, I am sure Delta is gonna look to find another aircraft to fly in there.

While I might not agree with General most of the time, he might be on to something. Looking at the specs on the Q400 it could do some really good numbers out of Hilton Head and many other cities.

Careful now, if you agree with me on anything then Hobit thinks you ARE ME. You must be another one of my many personalities or signatures....

As far as the Dash-8-400 goes, yeah, I think Delta would love to have a few of those on select routes out of ATL. This could be a way in, although I think our scope clause has something about doing anything with a company who flies planes larger than 76 seats. I think there is a 9 month countdown for them to resolve issues or lose the codeshare. We'll see.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back