Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Could SkyWest even handle more flying if awarded NWA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MESA STILL MAKES MORE THAN YOU GUYS DO.
AND ASA HAS A RESPECTABLE WAGE TEN DOLLARS HIGHER THAN YOU. TELL ME AGAIN HOW YOU ARN'T THE LOWEST PAID IN THE INDUSTRY. IT'S IN BLACK AND WHITE IF A SKYWEST PILOT COULD ONLY READ.

Rates are only part of the equation.................I'm just curious if MAG guys get 100% pay for WX CX, MX CX, lack of equipment CX.........etc? I'm not going to waste my time looking it up. A W-2 comparison is the only real way to know who gets paid better..................not hourly rates alone.

Am I happy with the rates we have now? Not even..............but I'm only one vote.............

AF :cool:

Rates are only part of the equation.................I'm just curious if MAG guys get 100% pay for WX CX, MX CX, lack of equipment CX.........etc? I'm not going to waste my time looking it up. A W-2 comparison is the only real way to know who gets paid better..................not hourly rates alone.

Am I happy with the rates we have now? Not even..............but I'm only one vote.............

AF :cool:

Not to mention that we've never had to sleep in the back of an airplane.

The REAL question is - Who's avatar is hotter? ArticFlier or RJAA? I think RJAA is hotter but she looks like a b!tch. Reminds me of a money grubbing Ho. Now ArticFlier - she's also very hot, races cycles/cars, likes the get dirty, and loves the smell of race fuel. The downside here is that she may bail on you for a famous racer that will further her career. Or maybe she's loaded with daddy's $$, and does all the thrill seeking to keep daddy guessing..hmmmnnnnnn???? Either way - One thing is for sure - NEITHER one is, was, or will ever be a flight attendant.

Baja.

Maybe he didn't want to go deaf during the walk-around. If I have a choice I leave the APU off and then walk back there. Not like the 3 minutes it takes hurts anything.

I wish that was true, but he had already done the walkaround. I could tell he was stalling.

MESA STILL MAKES MORE THAN YOU GUYS DO.
AND ASA HAS A RESPECTABLE WAGE TEN DOLLARS HIGHER THAN YOU. TELL ME AGAIN HOW YOU ARN'T THE LOWEST PAID IN THE INDUSTRY. IT'S IN BLACK AND WHITE IF A SKYWEST PILOT COULD ONLY READ.

Actually Mesa pilots do not. There's more to your income than hourly wage. You're going to have to do a little more research than going to airlinepilotcentral.com and comparing hourly rates. That's not the whole story. And don't even pretend like QOL at Mesa is better than SkyWest. You need a serious reality check.

ASA does make a better overall compensation. There are plenty more regionals that make better than ASA. So what's your point? Like I said, there's room for improvement at SkyWest, but there's no reason to have this retarded hatred toward them. Do you even read more than two sentences into each forum post? Probably not. So this is the last time I'm replying to one of your ridiculous thoughtless and moronic posts.

Last edited:
it makes me sick how all these skywest pukes are on here drooling over flying that should be going to Mesaba or Pinnacle. You guys are scumb and if this supposed merger goes through I hope Skywest is out.

If that's the case, why is NW taking flying away from both of them to form Compass?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back