• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Could JetBlue be next?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And yet you don't understand the SWA perspective?

Of course I do. That doesn't make it right. That said, about 10 years ago a merger was proposed between HA and AQ. Two similar airlines in much the same way as SWA/AirTran. I can honestly say I took the high road and wanted the SLI to be as fair as possible for BOTH sides and I didn't think anyone from one side should be taking any flying the other side brought to the table.

I doubt it- the consolidation of those two would have led to some "efficiencies" aka reductions- so who would bear the brunt of that in your scenario?
Would you be pissed if HA pilots got downgraded or furloughed after the merger,?

I doubt it- the consolidation of those two would have led to some "efficiencies" aka reductions- so who would bear the brunt of that in your scenario?
Would you be pissed if HA pilots got downgraded or furloughed after the merger,?

Absolutely, and if someone bought us, reduced our flying and than had the audacity to say "Hey, we are all in this together and let's see some warrior spirit and teamwork!", I'd be REALLY pissed! :)

Latest resources

Back