Corporate vs. Commercial

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lead Sled said:
Not true. If you have a bad day flying, you've had a truly bad day and more than likely you were wishing that you were anyplace but in a cockpit. That's why they pay us the big bucks. ;)

'Sled

very true..Luckily we all dont have many of those days. Heck if it wasnt for those days, we wouldnt have any stories to tell at the bar.

Skyline said:
Danger Kitty,

Thanks for the support. I am past anything like that. My current employment is keeping me happy for now. I already own a Taylorcraft F19. It sits in my hangar and collects dust. I just can't get excited about it anymore. My plan is to sell it this spring. If things keep going well.

I wish I could be like Falcon, Spooky and GS 200. Just think of all the eating and drinking establishments they have seen. I'll be they have spent a night in just about every super 8 in the continental US. Living the dream. Not for me.

Skyline

Not exactly. Mostly Marriotts with a few JW Marriotts, Ritz Carlton's, Westin's, for good measure. Overseas, anything is possible but $800 to $1,000 a night is not out of the picture, depending where we are at.

Skyline said:
Thanks GS 200 I will. What are you like 15? Please tell, please please? 22? 26?

Skyline

I rest my case --- you are owned Skyline...

you're not even entertaining anymore.

Take some time off, work on the lines, and join another thread so we can whomp your ass again.

:rolleyes:

Skyline, for your own good,don't comeback to the boards, like G200 said,you are not even entertaining anymore, calling you a troll wouldn't doyouany justice.....

Skyline said:
I wish I could be like Falcon, Spooky and GS 200. Just think of all the eating and drinking establishments they have seen. I'll be they have spent a night in just about every super 8 in the continental US. Living the dream. Not for me.
I have NEVER stayed at a Super 8 (or anything of that caliber), not even when I flew Charter... We typically stay at Marriott's... I average 5 RON's per month (Read: 25-26 nights in my own bed per month)... I had 1 RON in June, 1 RON in July and 2 RON's in August... Those three months matter the most to me because my daughter is out of school on summer break... I average 12 days of work per month, the rest of the time I am at HOME (18-19 days a month)... You seem to keep missing that part...

The ONLY reason I'm not still there is that he wanted to move to St. Croix permenently. I didn't want to leave the country. My old CP and I are still friends, and still talk. He lives there, plays golf every day, and tells me he MIGHT fly 10 hours a month.
Good GAWD Captain Veg ... you just described heaven for me! Do they need an FO? :eek:

Minh

Latest resources

Back