Corporate vs. Commercial

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dangerkitty said:
Then why dont you just quit then and find a different career?

I can tell you from experience after being furloughed from AA that the non-flying world can be just as bad and cut-throat. Plus you usually have to work much much harder.

After being furloughed I got in the Medical Sales business. While I made more money than the average AA S-80 Captain I usually worked 50-60 hours a week and had absolutely no life.

If I can do it, anyone can do it.

I can say the my worst day on the flying job is still my best day at work...

Dk

Danger Kitty,

Thanks for the support. I am past anything like that. My current employment is keeping me happy for now. I already own a Taylorcraft F19. It sits in my hangar and collects dust. I just can't get excited about it anymore. My plan is to sell it this spring. If things keep going well.

I wish I could be like Falcon, Spooky and GS 200. Just think of all the eating and drinking establishments they have seen. I'll be they have spent a night in just about every super 8 in the continental US. Living the dream. Not for me.

Skyline

Hey D--

you get the new Ipod Video yet?

that things HOT!

Bankangle said:
I can say the my worst day on the flying job is still my best day at work...
Not true. If you have a bad day flying, you've had a truly bad day and more than likely you were wishing that you were anyplace but in a cockpit. That's why they pay us the big bucks. ;)

'Sled

Skyline said:
Danger Kitty,

Thanks for the support. I am past anything like that. My current employment is keeping me happy for now. I already own a Taylorcraft F19. It sits in my hangar and collects dust. I just can't get excited about it anymore. My plan is to sell it this spring. If things keep going well.

I wish I could be like Falcon, Spooky and GS 200. Just think of all the eating and drinking establishments they have seen. I'll be they have spent a night in just about every super 8 in the continental US. Living the dream. Not for me.

Skyline

actually I do about 2 domestic trips a year....other than that hotels are usually Intercontinentals and Grand Hyatts (when Ritzs are N/A) If thier going to work ya 10-12 days a month,you might as well be comfy right?

and you?

hows that gubament cheese treating you Skyline?

Last edited:
Booster Club

Booster Club,

I havent heard pep like that since my High School Days !! Good for you guys. Give it a few more years.

Skyline

Gs 200

Oh GS 200 you are such a class act. I am glad that you are impressed by it. I prefer my own bed. Enjoy that IHop short stack tomorrow !

Skyline

Skyline said:
Oh GS 200 you are such a class act. I am glad that you are impressed by it. I prefer my own bed. Enjoy that IHop short stack tomorrow !

Skyline

yeah you too, enjoy the coffee truck on the site tommorrow, biatch.

anymore?....

Hint -- If you're going to be a troll you have to at least be a little sharper on the comebacks....

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back