Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Interview

1. Show up, presentation.
2. Written 30 questions (20 minutes to finish, more like 12)
3. Panel interview
4. Wait for everyone to get done
5. Ask questions
6. Go home

did u get the job ??..what kind of questions??...what the pay like ?? panel interview??...was it w/chief pilot and hr ...or just chief pilot ?

hmmm...

Pelican 10 said:
did u get the job ??..what kind of questions??...what the pay like ?? panel interview??...was it w/chief pilot and hr ...or just chief pilot ?

Dont know yet, I'll know sometime by the end of the week. FO pay is between 23k-25k. 5 people interview, the chief pilot, DO, Captain, and two other guys. I didnt get any technical questions, just a bunch of old employment questions...some of logg book entries, why CFM, captain goes below mins questions. Pretty straight forward.

Interview process was a long day. but was not as confrontational as some interviews I have been through. I think the panel interview was a "get to know you" type interview with no tech questions. there were 2 pilots that were available all day to answer questions which was pretty cool, but watch what you say, i think they are part of the process (wolves in sheeps clothing if you will). process is deceptively NICE!!

Anyone know if these guys are still in the hire mode?

I believe they are looking for some lear pilots and not sure about the jetsreams. I just got some answers on here today. I think the new talk about nashville companies is in the corporate section under nashville jobs.

Hey Avpro, how come the salaries are so crappy? An experienced Lear captain makes $70K and my first PT135 F/O job in Lear 35/36 in 2000 was $36K to start.

Latest resources

Back