• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Corporate Flight Management hiring!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The shuttle disappeared like a prom dress the end of last year when the bean counters at our customer had the revalation that buying tickets on southwest would be cheaper...go figure hey...as for upgrade in the lear, its all about demand....right now its pretty high, but if you start off in the right seat I would say a year or so..maybe less...maybe more....only the industry houdini could tell ya for sure. But seriously, if you have time and meet the quals, then it shouldnt be long.

To be honest I am very excited about interviewing with this company, seems like a good place to work...growing and upgrades seem to be pretty fast, good group of people. Defenitly my kind of place, look forward to meeting the chief pilot and I really hope to be joining them soon.

Interview

flychick45 said:
Great! We look forward to having some cool people to work with. The ages range on the people that work there but most of the pilots are under 38 with some exceptions. As of right now, I am the only female that works there, but that may soon change with the new classes coming up. I've heard they are hiring as many as 20. In fact I heard they have 80 to interview and of those are hoping to hire 15-20. What day is your interview?

My interview is tomorrow, saturday the 29th....I cant wait.

CFM isn't the worst company out here, but they aren't as stable as they would have you believe. Right now the Jetstreams are not flying. We have 1 captain, maybe 2 in town and not enough trips to keep them busy. As for upgrading in the lear, forget about it. Won't happen in a year, maybe 2. I personally don't believe that the pilots in the Jetstreams are going to have jobs too much longer. Of course I'm just speculating, but if they aren't going to fly us they will eventually let us go. So if you take a job in JS you will probably loose that job by the end of the year unless they have a new shuttle they haven't told us about.

Fun day

flychick45 said:
Let me know how it goes and what you think!

Hey Flychick....it went pretty good, it was kind of a long day. Had a written test, then a panel interview. I guess it went pretty good, seems like a good company, good attitude. Once again, like I said "it seems". They might be the total opposite but o well, right now I just need a job and the regionals are a no no. So even if they do lay off in a year at least I got good experience in great aircraft. Thank you all for the info it really helped. The chief Pilot seems like a good guy, talked with him for about 15 minutes after everyone left. Once again thank you all and I hope to see you on the line soon.

hey causingtrouble, why are they hiring If you think they are going to let people go ??, have they furloughed in the past ?? what about the 45, any openings there? are they busy or is it like the Jetstreems?
My current FO use to work there but they didnt have a 45 back then, he had really good things to say except for the lack of time off and they flew their butts off, he still keeps in touch w/a captain there and from what he heard things are a lot better now than what they use to be, just wondering.
Im currently flying a 45 out of TX but I think they are going to close shop in a couple of months.....If anyone knows about them hiring into the 45 or maybe the 35 please let me know.

Thanks

Causingtrouble. If they are on shaky ground what's up with the new hangar and FBO that is under construction?

Latest resources

Back