Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
fly4ever said:
BSkin

If someone wants to express their religious conviction whether it is as short as one word or as many as the posted prayer in this forum, they have as much a right to do that as apparently you have to have an avatar that shows nudity. Just a little hypocritical aren't you?
NO! That is not in any way hypocritical. If you'd like to discuss that matter, or my disturbing avatar, please, pm me or start another thread. No need to stray from the subject here, on this thread.

Well said 100 1/2.

I appreciate your thoughts, wisdom, and demeanor. Many people in this forum do not have god in their life, so don't let the persacution allure you. God bless the victims, family, friends, and acquaintances. They will be missed but never forgotten.

I also know quite a few people at Corpex. Could someone please PM the crew names as well.

Thankyou

jetbluedog said:
Have the terrorists developed an EMP gun and are using it in the heartland??

3 planes down in as many days....2 in MO, 1 in Wis.

http://sun.soci.niu.edu/~crypt/other/chupax.htm

You must be pretty sad that ART Bell has retired. This and the other thread you made confirms you are a douche bag. I know in your mind you think you are misunderstood. Nope, not the case, you are truly a freak!!!

embraerjetpilot said:
oh im sorry i thought osama bin laden and the saudis gave him his money. No, seriously guys if this is a subject that you absolutely cant get away from discussing.. lets take it to another forum. Have some respect.
So much for not politicizing it!!!

8HourPilot said:
Belch,

Funny how things work. Never met you, probably never going to, but your name kept coming up in my head today. It's been a tragic day in your life, but it's good to see your still around. I am hoping that you can be a way for the rest of us to find out if the rest of us can do anything for the crew's fam's.

I'll be happy to say Godspeed again,

8HP
If someone doesn't beat me to it, I will post information on services
and anything else as it becomes avalible. I know that all here thank everyone
for doing so much to help us through this terrible time...

Latest resources

Back