Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll continue...in a day when most teens want to sleep til noon and do nothing to promote the good and talent within themselves or others around them, this young man as well as his parents should be applauded and not denegrated by your ridiculous comments that "only the wealthy" have it made.

RV

twepilot said:
I'll continue...in a day when most teens want to sleep til noon and do nothing to promote the good and talent within themselves or others around them, this young man as well as his parents should be applauded and not denegrated by your ridiculous comments that "only the wealthy" have it made.

RV

Well said Twe.

Great video dad/son. Please post some more; if you have anymore.

twepilot said:

RV

I'd think it doesn't take much to promote a kid if you dangle the keys to a Pitts infront of him/her.

Learlove......

As a father of four I'll tell you for sure that bribing a kid does not work if they have no interest. If they have no talent then it's a moot point anyway.

Two of my sons are pilots the other two wouldn't go to the airport if they were giving away free airplanes.

Just another viewpoint.

cheers

WATCH OUT LEAR THERE'S A POINT FLYING OVER YOUR HEAD!!!....Whew, you missed it completely...

RV

The kids got natural ability in my opinion. Dad be sure he maintains the disipline you've taught him up to this point so he can teach his kids/grandkids acro.

I remember when some of the stunts I pulled when I was young........geez!

Money can only go so far. IVe seen one student try to get a PPL and after close to 100 hrs. not even be in the ballpark, but yet the family still pays for lessons..................

Maybe his family has money, but it doesnt make up for talent and skill. That video is of a very talented young person. Period. Not many could do half of what he did and with such a big happy smile all the while.

I'm sure he emulates his dad and respects him very much, otherwise he wouldnt be in that cockpit flying around like a lunatic!!!!! :beer: (I mean that in a good way!)

Dirty Sanchez said:
When I was 18 I couldn't even afford the AvGas used in making the video...

Nice.

I had more disposable income at age 18 than I had between age 19 and 35. Heck, I've always worked hard and had a job, but at age 18, I hadn't discovered airplanes so I didn't have anything really good to spend it on!

I wish I would have discovered airplanes and flying when I was 14 instead of 20!

I'm inspired by the young man in the video. It takes quite a bit to inspire me these days, but I'm ready to go Pitts shopping and start getting some aerobatic dual after seeing that video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back