• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Contract in waiting EXPRESSJET

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Another thought.....if Sky west Airlines is the minority party, how come they contribute so much to Sky west Inc's profit, and earn more as pilots? What is so wrong with XJT to say it is losing so much money, or is some creative accounting going on?
It is inconceivable that division contributes so much to the bottom line to negate a loss on the XJT side, and show an overall profit for SKYW.
I don't even remember when we last got a bonus for 1%+ profit margin. That's "engineered" in their favor also!

How much is XJT "charged" for IT services?

The SKYW stock ticker is for the holding company, both airlines, so there would be no incentive at that level for creative accounting as it wouldn't affect the stock price. Other than that, I have no idea how clean the books are.

The SKYW stock ticker is for the holding company, both airlines, so there would be no incentive at that level for creative accounting as it wouldn't affect the stock price. Other than that, I have no idea how clean the books are.

True but it wouldn't be for the market. It would be for the union company in the middle of contract negotiations.

Can't wait to revisit this thread in a year or so and read all the spew the geniuses with expert inside information posted that turned out to be completely false.

What did that say in the communication? The MEC was briefed on the state of the regional industry....the Executives can give themselves a 50% raise but you have to give up your retirement, your vacation, your bidding system, your OJI bank, your sick leave, works rules...and no real raise! And furthermore you don't get any Co stock...which would be free from the Co, you get no snap backs, you don't limit exec compensation, you don't limit the other employees getting raises with the money you gave back.......

So ALPA signs up the sells it to you with threats!

Let's throw some predictions out there, just for fun. I know none of us have any info about it, other than stuff we've inferred from statements made by the union guys over the years, but let's see what you predict.

Can't wait to revisit this thread in a year or so and read all the spew the geniuses with expert inside information posted that turned out to be completely false.

Someone's a party pooper!

Latest resources

Back