Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Continental Pilots Offering 70-seat Scope?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Btv we've laid out why your source is complete bunk yet you are holding firm. If others haven't convinced you then I won't waste my time. Yes you know more then all of us cause your UAL source is golden. There better? Uncle Jerry pops Mormon wood when it comes to getting more lawn darts so I consider that source about as credible as Charlie Sheen.

The CAL MEC would be committing political suicide if they presented a TA unzipping the scope fly to our pilot group. We've very aware of the damage done and I'm pretty GD sure the UAL guys are as well. I won't argue specifically will be in final TA, but you can bet your @ss that scope destruction will not reign at Unical.

BTW notice that in past threads you have been extremely critical of CAL/UAL pilots being pansies that will give up on scope. Sure makes you look credible pal...

Last edited:
Btv we've laid out why your source is complete bunk yet you are holding firm. If others haven't convinced you then I won't waste my time. Yes you know more then all of us cause your UAL source is golden. There better? Uncle Jerry pops Mormon wood when it comes to getting more lawn darts so I consider that source about as credible as Charlie Sheen.

The CAL MEC would be committing political suicide if they presented a TA unzipping the scope fly to our pilot group. We've very aware of the damage done and I'm pretty GD sure the UAL guys are as well. I won't argue specifically will be in final TA, but you can bet your @ss that scope destruction will not reign at Unical.

Ignoring your tone, I entirely hope you are correct. That being said, your time is better spent making sure your reps are entirely clear on your position than calling me a liar.

It could be true, it could be complete BS. Until it comes out in TA.......................I won't worry. If it does come out in a TA, it will fail miserably.

Next topic. Is Santa a pedophile? I heard from a very reliable source he knows who is naughty, and who is nice.

It could be true, it could be complete BS. Until it comes out in TA.......................I won't worry. If it does come out in a TA, it will fail miserably.

Ditto. My reps are well aware of our scope necessities. If they come out with BOHICA I will be the first in line with a pitchfork. Until then I'll pass on relying on an internet guy who heard from 'some people on the United side of the negotiating table.'

Next topic. Is Santa a pedophile? I heard from a very reliable source he knows who is naughty, and who is nice.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!

To many "I heard this from.." BS to ever take it seriously. Let's see it on paper, discuss it, then watch it fail.

I'm hearing from some people on the United side of the negotiating table that the pilots have already offered 70-seat scope limits at new United and they're now negotiating the possibility of higher limits.

Please, please, please tell me ALPA isn't throwing away more scope at a time when they finally have the power to hold the line! If I wasn't told by someone at the table I wouldn't believe it, but this guys just too close to be speculating.

You must really be bored....dont you have anything better to do than start a nonsense thread..just to try to stir things up??

FWIW, i've read xjt is hiring in big numbers (80/month) going forward. Where would they put all these bodies?
http://www.expressjetpilots.com/the-pipe/showthread.php?41751-160-new-hires-for-March-April

It doesn't mean that SkyWest Airlines will be getting those aircraft. When Expressjet and ASA merge, the CRJ 700 is on that certificate, too, you know.

Anyone who listened to the SkyWest conference call following the purchase of Expressjet can confirm that the deal included the option for Inc. to replace 75 ERJs with "upgraded" equipment and add 15 additional "upgraded airframes." Although CRJ 700 was not specifically mentioned (on purpose, I'm sure), it doesn't take much of a leap to figure it out.

Latest resources

Back