• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Continental New Hires

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well said! I couldn't agree more! I am also very happy at CAL! I look forward to some major improvements in this next contract but long term this is the place to be in my opinion.

And Poco boy or girl, you are a idiot!

USAFA - '95-'99
Eglin AFB, FL (casual LT awaiting pilot training) - '99-'00 LTC D.
Sheppard AFB, TX (ENJJPT) '00 - '01 LTC W.
Moody AFB, GA (IFF) - Summer '01 (Don't remember the commander here...)
Tyndall AFB, FL (F-15 FTU) '01-'02 LTC F.
Langley AFB, VA...27 FS '02-'05 LTC N.
Luke AFB, AZ (F-16 FTU) '05-'05 LTC E.
Virginia ANG, VA...149 FS (F-16) '05-'07 LTC C.
Tyndall AFB, FL (F-22 FTU) '07-'07 LTC K. (one of the initial cadre of F-22 flyers from Edwards)
Langley AFB, VA (current F-22 pilot - 149 FS) '07.... LTC. W.

I obviously left the commander's last names off for security reasons. I have nothing to hide here, I'm very proud of my past and present military service and have done more for this country than you ever will. What else jerk...anymore challenges to my military history you'd like to make?:puke:

We're you enlisted?

Scrapdog is just mad because he can't get on at FedEx with all his buds. Must be a guy thing. Bigger wee-wee and all! LOL

I doubt that CAL pilots will raise the bar. I passed after being offered the job earlier this year. Very glad I did, after talking to CAL jumpseaters. They are miserable, to say it kindly.

Scabs will get in the way of any progress there though if you ask me. And yes, I did stay in a Holiday Inn Exress last night, so ask away!!! LOL

Hi Poco,

How are you? How is the job at UA going? You haven't answered any of my questions the last two months? I know you said back before summer that you had the inside track to a job at UA; you must have got in by now?

What equipment did you get, where are you based? Kind of strange though, your screen still says COEX.

Hey let all of us know whats it's like to move out of the RJ into the UA fleet?

Don't be a stranger keep us updated.

Anyone hear from her, she never answers my question about the job she said she was going to get at UA?

Hummm?

Day 2 of newhire class earlier this year. Right now it looks like 3 months. The time to get to GUM changes very quickly. The shortest I've seen was a staffing date 2 weeks after the need arose. The longest this year has been about 3 months.

Somebody can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe a year.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back