Continental hiring info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
jetexas said:
You mean there are actually majors that will hire from their regional feeders?

Maybe someday DL will hire ASA and CHQ pilots...... I hope so.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Well atleast CAL hiring will make things a little less competitive IF SWA & AWA resumes interviewing.
Question...will there be an application fee for the on-line application??

Actually the contract LOA states that there is preferential interviews to Express Carriers. It didn't state specifically CO-EX, or Express carriers in general. Very vague. B-man...thanks for the update with the minimums. Hope to see you there.

-W-

CAL is going to hiring 50 in June and 20 a month thereafter. They will be at te Air Inc conf in ATL next week. Here comes the 2007 hiring boom.

NEDude said:
Heard from two sources that it includes everyone in the Continental family - ExpressJet, CommutAir, Colgan, Gulfstream etc. One is from one of our (CommutAir) pilots whose dad is a CAL captain. Apparently he got paperwork either from management or CALALPA that expressly mention "Continental Connection" carriers. The second source is the CLE chief pilot (Steve) who said that it does cover everyone flying under the Continental Express or Continental Connection banner.

Except that Pref interviews will be interviewed and then put into a pool until everyone else from off the street is hired above them.

Don't mind me. 2 days with no APU.

What if you are a continental employee and have the time---been there 10years---what do I do---??

I can have 50 recommendations today....they should let us know what would be a better way for the CAL employees to apply first --sorry guys

Will see what they say....

Latest resources

Back