Continental hiring info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Double Shot said:
Just wait till you get to fly with them...The most disfunctional group in the industry.

Marc ( I spelled it right without the K correct?)....it was a relief for many of us as well that you went to SWA. I'm not sure how you slipped through the cracks over there, but it does happen.

Adios.

P.S. you can save your comments. My ALPA pin has the star affixed to the top.

Last edited:
Captain Overs said:
I think they were wrong about a bachelors degree being highly desireable. I think they meant if you've been a "Scab" it's highly desireable.

Christ, get a life will you? The strike was over 21 years ago. I was on it from to ugly end and I don't harp about it, why should you? Were you directly involved?

This thread is about helping guys out who are looking for a job.

It is anceint history.

Last edited:
Boeingman said:
Christ, get a life will you? The strike was over 21 years ago. I was on it from to ugly end and I don't harp about it, why should you? Were you directly involved?

This thread is about helping guys out who are looking for a job.

It is anceint history.

I was actually just trying to have a little fun, but since you brought it up. Give me a break! Ancient history? Maybe to you. There is so much animosity still about the strikes. Yes I said STRIKES, plural. I have never seen such a divided pilot group in my life. There are so many pilots with different interests that you can't begin to serperate it. There is no unity, it's an "What about me?" mentality and nobody cares about their fellow pilots. You may be the exception, but lets be honest here.

At least your FA's have the guts to stand up to the company and not take a concessionary contract. I have never once seen your pilot group stand up and say "No, were not falling for your fear tactics!" Whatever the company wants you give them.

Honest enough?

Captain Overs,

they did stand up 21 years ago, they stood up until ALPA walked out on them and still stood up until there was no union left.

No, I wasn't there, but I was an employee for Continental Airlines(Air Mike) and would proudly wear their uniform if and when they hire me.

Sorry guys and Boeing man, I could't help it.

Good luck to all that want it also!

Guam( with a "G")

Last edited:
Boeingman

Boeingman said:
Marc ( I spelled it right without the K correct?)....it was a relief for many of us as well that you went to SWA. I'm not sure how you slipped through the cracks over there, but it does happen.

Adios.

P.S. you can save your comments. My ALPA pin has the star affixed to the top.

I was talking about the group that came in while you were out Beoingman. Help me out here who are you so I know who I am chatting with.

Latest resources

Back