Congrats Go Jets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

restart

Congrats on the new flying! It looks like being a scumbag alter ego 70 seat airline flying at 50 seat pay rates has paid off for you. You guys are something else. Keep it up. Being the new cancer in the regional world really takes the focus off of Mesa...

Congrats on the new flying! It looks like being a scumbag alter ego 70 seat airline flying at 50 seat pay rates has paid off for you. You guys are something else. Keep it up. Being the new cancer in the regional world really takes the focus off of Mesa...

Your placing your anger in the wrong direction...If you want to blame someone, blame ALPA and Delta.....We are all competing for each others jobs because of this...

Your placing your anger in the wrong direction...If you want to blame someone, blame ALPA and Delta.....We are all competing for each others jobs because of this...

I'm not a big fan of Joe's posts on here, but I have to agree with him. We're all being forced to undercut each other every time a contract is set to expire.

Where/When does it stop???????

I'm not a big fan of Joe's posts on here, but I have to agree with him. We're all being forced to undercut each other every time a contract is set to expire.

It never stops...ASA will never be able to fix it's cost problem. I have a sick feeling this is just the start

Last edited:

Stifler, this is the point. We complain about management being short sighted, but we are even more short sighted. Remember that these 12 airplanes just came from Comair....I don't remember the tears from ASA pilots when these airplanes left CMR and CMR pilots were furloughed and downgraded...Now we are going to suffer the same fate...

Nobody paid any attention to the crumbling foundation...Now everyone's pissed that the house is falling down...

It's the great regional feed merry-go-round. Just one big zero sum game. It won't be fixed until mainline has all the flying on ONE list. ALPA needs to figure out how to protect the regional ALPA pilots, and get flying under one list.

Latest resources

Back