• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
HulkHogan said:
I already work for a fractional .

Curr Position: awaiting 1000 PIC
??:laugh:

You're upset that you live next to an airport and want to do something about the noise!? So you're going to attack the first person available and try to smear their name with FAA? Hey loser, you bought the house. BTW, no adult fist fights and the top gun joke was a silly bluff that you were stupid enough to fall for. Idiots like you have this rational - "I don't like these 'renegades' on flight info and if they continue to be rude to me I'm gonna get my neighbors to help me get the Sky Master pilots in trouble with the FAA. I'm just enough of a loser to take the time to try and ruin someone's career because their planes were too loud over my house that's on the edge of an airport."

AND YOU'RE A FREAKIN PILOT?! OMG!

Maybe this guy's just FBing. That would be GOOD news.

I'm going to pretend that this didn't happen. Hulk ratting because he's too poor to live from an airport and then calling in..sheesh.

Caneman would laugh at Hulk and his broke noise abating rules! Where's my dad's T-28 for shits and grins!?!

HulkHogan said:
Well I dont really know what you are all so worked up about....I said it was a foolish / dangerous thing to do in two HP aircraft and it was simply my choice to report it to the FAA.

Hulk...I know you are a poor, over the hill wrastlar (;) ), but you oughta stop the apologist back-peddling...you put that man's name to shame. Oh, and take an English comprehension, and composition course - if it's not what you mean to do, then why did you post this...

HulkHogan said:
You know I was home with my family in allegan a few weeks ago when you fools shot that video. That was very unsafe to see two multi-engine ac flyiing high speeds in formation right over my house! I didnt say anything then since I only had tail numbers, 712JF & 37KC, but now that I have your video I will be contacting the local FSDO in GRR. There is a reason airshows require a waiver.

HulkHogan said:
I already work for a fractional and dont understand how either of you could possibly be in a position to keep me from getting another job....

No you don't...fractionals don't fly Senecas, Seminoles or whatever other airplanes you list on your profile. You are a wannabe, and you have nothing to contribute to aviation...sooner or later you will realize that, get frustrated, and do something else.

With that last statement you show that you have no idea how small the aviation community really is.

LOL looks like Hulk Hogan has beat a hasty retreat. I just looked at his profile and realised that the snotty little rat is not even 21 Years old yet. Sort of makes sense with his holier than now rat attitude.

He hasnt even had time to realise how things work and that at 50,000TT you still aint perfect. Just a sad little kiddie.

Hey Hulk Hogan, kiss my avatars hairy a%$. I bet you buy those airline pilot hats from sportys and take pictures of youself and send them to your girlfriends online. Alright, that was the very FIRST time I have ever ripped on anyone here. Proceed...

If he wants to see us tomorrow, he has to come down to KLWA. There will be more of us, and that means we'll be just that much noisier. We'd go back to 35D, but we all need gas, and it's $0.60/gal cheaper someplace else.

I watched the Aviator the other night, and like him, we need more cameras and camera people, but we're working on it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back