• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Competing against the Caneman

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think Hulk would be ashamed to see you use his name.
You've gone way to far, so lets review some data.

HulkHogan said:
That was very unsafe to see two multi-engine ac flyiing high speeds in formation

Obviously, your experience does not include much time in multi-engine aircraft, except for the brief stint in a pa44. Interestingly, Dodgen Aircraft uses PA-34-200. www.dodgenaircraft.com

If you are worried about noise, high speed aircraft, what do you do when 35D has it's annual fly in? Go hide someplace else?? What about all the warbirds that they invite?? Aren't you worried that they will have an engine failure and fall on you??

I really like the comment on your profile,

Curr Position: awaiting 1000 PIC

Marking time, waiting for your big chance. I have seen people like you, sucking the money out of others, just so you can build time. Here's a suggestion, quit waiting, go find a real job. You obviously have no clue about aviation, MR CFI.

Now, since you saw fit to post our tail numbers, thereby posting our names and addresses, I invite you to do the same for yourself.

HulkHogan said:
You all didnt see what I did....you have NO room to talk about this matter.

and NOPAX half a wingspan does pose a collision hazard!!

No, they didn't see what you did, and I'm not certain you saw what you claim. In the video there was always adequate seperation. The trail aircraft maintained, for the most part, a position that was below the other aircraft. The flight down the runway was made with the lead aircraft to the left side of the runway, and the trail aircraft on the right side of the runway. Since 35D is a 75 foot wide runway, that means that at least 75 feet seperation.

At no time, during the flight was either aircraft 1/2 wingspan from the other.

You sir, need glasses.

Last year we flew more than 60 hours in formation. Mostly 2 aircraft, sometimes 4. We always do it safely, we always brief on the ground in advance, and since you were listening on the radio, we always maintain communication. We also have a plan in the event of communicaction failure.

Notice the tag line on the video
These are professionals, don't try this at home.

So, go visit mommy and daddy, tell your boss at Dodgen, that you are going to go find a new job, one where you don't have to deal with people who know what they are doing. Maybe that's why you like being a CFI, so you can boss people around

HulkHogan said:
HA HA HA I just noticed your total time is 410 like those kids that died, now that funny, isnt it?

Actually, most people wouldn't find it the least bit funny.

This, however, is.
HulkHogan said:
. Ok go work on your CFII rating again, someday you will make it to that career you have been dreaming of.........

Maybe you should take the same advice

Its obvious that he hasnt got the balls to identify himself. This just goes to show that unfortunately, there are some real tools in aviation and this guy is one of them.

BTW - I enjoyed the video. Those skymasters look like a pack of fun to fly.

cheers

He may not have balls but he is stupid enough to post the street he lives on and on what side of the airport it's on. That info along with Dodgen will reveal his name quite easily. He is a stupid man child. I love the way he tried to quickly remove his location details and replace them with the HA HA HA sh!t regarding some deaths and my non-updated TT.

Well I dont really know what you are all so worked up about....I said it was a foolish / dangerous thing to do in two HP aircraft and it was simply my choice to report it to the FAA. Realize nothing will probably come of this but it is on record. Just keep pushing I will get my neighbors to mail complaints too, NOBODY in town like all the noise. It will always be a bigger fight on your end than mine. I also dont understand what all this talk about resume and name business is. I already work for a fractional and dont understand how either of you could possibly be in a position to keep me from getting another job.... And names are not allowed on flightinfo.com its in the rules section, but then again renagades like you dont really need rules now do you? (i removed the street becasue of that) And if you would like to come visit me, PM me and we will work out a day since I am often gone. I dont know what you want to do at my house though are you implying youd like to have a fist fight? That would be funny if thats what you are implying. Or are you just gona do that 'top gun' thing, also funny.

And yes the 410 is still distastefull.

HulkHogan- you, Sir, are a dirty rat.

Back to the original post. Sorry that video sucked. No comparson. None what so ever. It was funny how low you were on the glide path, and landed before the runway. i was waiting for something funny to happen. But nothing.

sorry. Two thumbs WAY down.

Now Caneman's vids... pritty damn smooooothhh

Stealthh21

Latest resources

Back