• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Competing against the Caneman

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
you posted this a while ago on the other site and got the same reviews. lame. and how does this compare to the caneman? the cane's video was funny with comentary about how he's pretty damn much in charge of this shizzil and yours is just another one of your lame flight sim crash vids.

this would have to get the brokeback mountain award.

Also, what the heck was up with that final? That was some serious short landing.

yours / canemans
msfs / dc friggin8
no sound / argubly funny
COMPUTER / REAL

and last but not least: yours featured no blue juice. Automatic loss.

Internet Explorer Browser required to use the Neptune.com site. The Neptune.com Mediashare service cannot work with Firefox browser at this time. Firefox and Netscape browsers do not support Active-X Controls..."
As a user, you're nuts to allow ActiveX for anything other than Windows updates. It's a huge backdoor right into your system.

I can't comment on the video because I can't see it. As spudskier says, requiring IE is an automatic DQ. A standards-compliant site works on any browser, on any platform.

sky37d said:
MSFS, lame.
You need real, as in REALLY FLYING.
Here, try this.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5663049676668412789&q=cessna+skymaster

You know I was home with my family in allegan a few weeks ago when you fools shot that video. That was very unsafe to see two multi-engine ac flyiing high speeds in formation right over my house! I didnt say anything then since I only had tail numbers, 712JF & 37KC, but now that I have your video I will be contacting the local FSDO in GRR. There is a reason airshows require a waiver.

HulkHogan said:
You know I was home with my family in allegan a few weeks ago when you fools shot that video. That was very unsafe to see two multi-engine ac flyiing high speeds in formation right over my house! I didnt say anything then since I only had tail numbers, 712JF & 37KC, but now that I have your video I will be contacting the local FSDO in GRR. There is a reason airshows require a waiver.

Since you are such an expert...why do airshows require a waiver???

This is the reg that refers to formation flying...

91.111 Operating near other aircraft.

(a) No person may operate an aircraft so close to another aircraft
as to create a collision hazard.
(b) No person may operate an aircraft in formation flight except by
arrangement with the pilot in command of each aircraft in the formation.
(c) No person may operate an aircraft, carrying passengers for hire,
in formation flight.

This is the reg that requires Airshows the get a waiver...
91.303 Aerobatic flight.

No person may operate an aircraft in aerobatic flight--
(a) Over any congested area of a city, town, or settlement;
(b) Over an open air assembly of persons;
(c) Within the lateral boundaries of the surface areas of Class B,
Class C, Class D, or Class E airspace designated for an airport;
(d) Within 4 nautical miles of the center line of any Federal
airway;
(e) Below an altitude of 1,500 feet above the surface; or
(f) When flight visibility is less than 3 statute miles.

For the purposes of this section, aerobatic flight means an intentional
maneuver involving an abrupt change in an aircraft's attitude, an
abnormal attitude, or abnormal acceleration, not necessary for normal
flight.

I'm no lawyer...but it appears that if both the pilots in command were agreeing to this, it was legal.

Bring a video camera with you to the FSDO so we can all have a laugh.

Last edited:
I surely hope you are joking with going to the FAA on something such as this. The fact you would even consider this is a pretty good judge of character and personality both of which I would want no part of as a crew member in any aircraft you are associated with.

Lighten Up Francis

HulkHogan said:

You all didnt see what I did....you have NO room to talk about this matter.

and NOPAX half a wingspan does pose a collision hazard! They did more than just that one approach. I would consider low level formation flight aerobatic due to it being 'not required for noramal flight' The approach end of RW 9 at 35D is on the east side of the town of Allegan, ie a congested area. thanks for posting the regs, you sir are web savy!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back