• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Competing against the Caneman

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hulkster, you sir, are an ass. Chill out or I'mm gonna go Randy Savage on your ass and snap you like a freakin' Slim Jim.

Ease down, go save the world someplace else.

I looked at the video again,
I saw considerable seperation between the planes as they approach the runway, and as they left the runway enviroment. Now obviously, we didn't see what you saw.
In the shot of the end of the runway, while in flight, it looks like a lot of trees.
Looks like they executed a 'normal' approach to the runway.
Now, I know that Skymasters are extremely noisy aircraft.
Perhaps that affected your perception.

HulkHogan said:
You know I was home with my family in allegan a few weeks ago when you fools shot that video. That was very unsafe to see two multi-engine ac flyiing high speeds in formation right over my house! I didnt say anything then since I only had tail numbers, 712JF & 37KC, but now that I have your video I will be contacting the local FSDO in GRR. There is a reason airshows require a waiver.

It's not good to come on here and announce to everyone that you a rat! And from what I understand one can fly as close at they feel comfortable with each other! with each other permission of course!

Last edited by a moderator:
There is nothing in this video that constitutes broken regs.

I was rather disappointed that they did not do a formation landing (also legal).

There is no legal separation "limit" between aircraft in formation.

The fact that they were on approach to a runway and were in the traffic pattern negates altitude restrictions.

The congested area reg refers to aerobatics, I certainly did not see any aerobatics in the vid.

Cool video.

By the way those are two VFR Falcon 20's in my avatar. Went right over the FSDO @YIP in this configuration on downwind for a formation landing.

Last edited:
WillowRunVortex said:
There is nothing in this video that constitutes broken regs.

I was rather disappointed that they did not do a formation landing (also legal).

There is no legal separation "limit" between aircraft in formation.

The fact that they were on approach to a runway and were in the traffic pattern negates altitude restrictions.

The congested area reg refers to aerobatics, I certainly did not see any aerobatics in the vid.

Cool video.

By the way those are two VFR Falcon 20's in my avatar. Went right over the FSDO @YIP in this configuration on downwind for a formation landing.

FALCON'S FORMATION LANDING.:beer: Now, that would be cool to see.

HulkHogan said:
You all didnt see what I did....you have NO room to talk about this matter.

and NOPAX half a wingspan does pose a collision hazard! They did more than just that one approach. I would consider low level formation flight aerobatic due to it being 'not required for noramal flight' The approach end of RW 9 at 35D is on the east side of the town of Allegan, ie a congested area. thanks for posting the regs, you sir are web savy!

When flying close formation, where the wings appear to overlap, you usually fly at slightly different altitudes, as in the wingman is slightly below the lead aircraft.

Should the lead develope a sudden engine problem, it would be like slamming on the brakes, and this way, the wing man fly's under the lead.

Of course, from a "ground" perspective, you won't even notice this!

Great! why dont you also post your name and details so that we can all keep an eye out for your resume in future. Who wants to work with a rat like you???

gees. Get a life loser.

HulkHogan said:
You know I was home with my family in allegan a few weeks ago when you fools shot that video. That was very unsafe to see two multi-engine ac flyiing high speeds in formation right over my house! I didnt say anything then since I only had tail numbers, 712JF & 37KC, but now that I have your video I will be contacting the local FSDO in GRR. There is a reason airshows require a waiver.

and one other thought... whatever you saw that the rest of us didn't.... did ya get it on video tape? Even though it was probably completely legal and within the regs, it'd be your word against both of theirs. Why don't you go find a part 61 school to shut down because some student was adding oil to an aircraft that he wasn't the official owner/operator of.

We know exactly which house you live in and are on our way to give it a good ol' "top gun" fly by. Just make sure your standing out in the yard with a cup of coffee. Hulk Hogen, you suck. Why don't you give your lawyer a call so he laugh at your sorry self as well.

mcjohn said:
We know exactly which house you live in and are on our way to give it a good ol' "top gun" fly by. Just make sure your standing out in the yard with a cup of coffee. Hulk Hogen, you suck. Why don't you give your lawyer a call so he laugh at your sorry self as well.

Please please do a 'top gun' flyby at 90 kts in your crappy rented 152 I will be soooo impressed! Remember those who did that flight are the ones who have to defend it not me. Ok go work on your CFII rating again, someday you will make it to that career you have been dreaming of.........

HA HA HA I just noticed your total time is 410 like those kids that died, now that funny, isnt it?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back