• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Compass

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wrong on both counts there. You get paid monthly guarantee starting with indoc and are provided single occupancy hotel while in Montreal. Only exception is that you cover your hotel for the 4 days of indoc in MSP.

Sounds like a GREAT place to work, with benefits GALORE!

What do you want? Compass isn't Southwest.

I want a certain small percentage of professional pilots to someday realize that they are PROFESSIONAL pilots! If that ever happens, then we'll all be better off!

I ran into D.C (Compass Hiring guy) on a NWA flight. He all but admitted alot of sunshine was being blown somewhere during the Compass interview process! I give him credit for having the guts to admit it!

BTW, alot of people believe Southwest isn't FedEX or UPS! Some comparisons are pointless! IMHO

I want a certain small percentage of professional pilots to someday realize that they are PROFESSIONAL pilots! If that ever happens, then we'll all be better off!

This from someone who evidently has worked under Omni's payscale. Just curious, do you include yourself in this certain small percentage? :rolleyes:

This from someone who evidently has worked under Omni's payscale. Just curious, do you include yourself in this certain small percentage? :rolleyes:

No I DON'T! For the simple reason I don't get defensive when someone calls a turd a turd!

Sure hope my Negotiating Committee remembers to state that hotel rooms during training will be single occupancy, otherwise, who know what will happen! :rolleyes:

No I DON'T! For the simple reason I don't get defensive when someone calls a turd a turd!

Sure hope my Negotiating Committee remembers to state that hotel rooms during training will be single occupancy, otherwise, who know what will happen! :rolleyes:

You haven't seen what goes on in some of the contract providers these days I take it.

I ran into D.C (Compass Hiring guy) on a NWA flight. He all but admitted alot of sunshine was being blown somewhere during the Compass interview process! I give him credit for having the guts to admit it!

BTW, alot of people believe Southwest isn't FedEX or UPS! Some comparisons are pointless! IMHO

?????

Does anyone know if the FO who wrote up 38 Captains at his previous airline still works for compass?

Hmmm... I haven't heard about this guy. Or maybe I have? Can you divulge his initials?

Latest resources

Back