Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Compass guys, what's up with the flowthrough?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I really dislike Flyer1015. I am convinced that this person lacks the ability to actually read threads and just skims like 2 or 3 sentences before running his mouth.

Flyer1015 you are absolutely lost here, as you have been before on this very same topic.

What? Did I say something wrong? The Compass flowthrough is dead as of the date of selling in Summer 2010. Those on property at that date or prior are the lucky ones who will get to flow up. Anyone after that date is SOL. As for Mesaba, about a 100 or so kept the flow option, but many of them are starting to turn into "no" flow. While they may have flowed back in 2007 when Delta was hiring like gangbusters, that is no longer the case almost 5 years later. A majority of those guys eligible for flow are 40 or older. And considering that Delta isn't hiring this year, and most likely will not hire next year, I don't see much flow from XJ to Delta of the ones that are eligible.

But the original point by Minnesotan and JoeMerchant still stands. The flow is dead. Only the grandfathered lucky few get to go. For the rest, there is no flow.

But the original point by Minnesotan and JoeMerchant still stands. The flow is dead. Only the grandfathered lucky few get to go. For the rest, there is no flow.

What is your affinity with the Compass flow? Those of us who aren't grandfathered in knew it when we took the job.

It doesn't effect you.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back