Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Compass guys, what's up with the flowthrough?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did they stop the Flow??? I was hoping it would work out for them. PDT/PSA/ALG got to see how it works! We got screwed!

Of course they did, just like they did with you guys, and Eagle, and Coex....

I have to give it to ya Joe, you were dead on!!!

I don't have a great crystal ball or a special magic 8 ball...Simple fact of the matter is history tends to repeat itself...

As of some day this month, EVERY pilot at AEagle will get an AA number.

How's that for flowthru not working!!!

cliff
PHL

As of some day this month, EVERY pilot at AEagle will get an AA number.

How's that for flowthru not working!!!

cliff
PHL

Until AMR gets acquired by another carrier or declares bankruptcy. Once that happens, all bets are off. Personally, if I was an Eagle pilot, I wouldn't be singing kumbayah. They do not get an AA number. They get a class date. That is quite a big difference. I'd rather get a AA number now and then go up a few years later, rather than some promise of getting a guaranteed class date in the future. One bankruptcy, one merger, and that Eagle promise will go out the window faster than the blink of an eye.

Wow, and I just read the previous 3 pages. Only Joe Merchant was right. All the other KoolAid drinkers like Seven and dylan tried to argue against Joe that the flow would work and that they'd be at Delta 'sooner than you think.'

How's that working out for you? LOL! Joe was 150% correct when he called out that the flow won't last and that the chosen ones like to chose their own. And these are the same people who make fun of him for staying with ASA for a career. Joe has been time and time again been correct when he writes here, and I can only imagine that comes with how long he's been in this regional industry to see the trends. I give him credit. He called out exactly what happened with the Delta flow. Next time, instead of attacking him, consider his voice of experience.

I really dislike Flyer1015. I am convinced that this person lacks the ability to actually read threads and just skims like 2 or 3 sentences before running his mouth.

Flyer1015 you are absolutely lost here, as you have been before on this very same topic.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back