Compass For Sale ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here we go again...

Ah, the old Compass sale rumor... this seems to crop up every year around this time.

Let me summarize how the thread usually moves forward...

Let's not forget that of course Republic would buy us, because they fly the same kind of plane.

Then someone will at some point chime in with, "Well, you gotta admit it makes sense."

Followed shortly by, "Compass' planes are configured the same as Republic's."

There will be a reply about how Delta needs to sell Compass to raise cash for merger related expenses.

Another reply about how Delta is looking to trim the number of regional carriers, and this will help. :rolleyes:

Well here is what happened when I was in training with Compass recently:

Several of the HR folks had meetings with Delta folks regarding the hiring process. Apparently Delta is interested in revamping the process to mirror the Delta process, or taking over the process entirely and doing all interviewing in ATL. This was one month ago, first week of February.

Now having been around this industry as long as I have, I know that if one area of the company is looking at one thing, another part of the company is looking at the exact opposite. So who really knows.

NEDude,

[FONT=&quot]Is that your doggie? It looks like she’s followed you faithfully around the industry all these years. [/FONT]

NEDude,

[FONT=&quot]Is that your doggie? It looks like she’s followed you faithfully around the industry all these years. [/FONT]

No, that's me after five airlines, three furloughs, and a reduced rest overnight.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back