Compass Flow Down Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JohnyChimpO77

Can NWA pilots flow down if the flow up hasn't even started? I have not received a clear answer on what the agreement is. Anyone have details??

Thanks

Yes. All the Compass postions belong to NWA pilots. A flow down would take over all the 175 positions.

MJ42 will let you know for sure, since I shouldn't talk about NWA.

Yes. All the Compass postions belong to NWA pilots. A flow down would take over all the 175 positions.

I believe you are correct, although not 100% sure.

You can talk about NWA/Compass all you want, just be prepared to defend your position. I gotta hand it to you, you did well but can't blame me for backing my company. They've treated me very well and I'm happy for the opportunity.

Hey, you'll probably cringe when I say this but...UNC rocks. They're making a comeback tonight. Gotta support sis's alma mater!

Feud over.

No problem there! I know that calling out the DC-9s on NWA is a tuffy cause your on them. Listen, I would have done the same.

I have got friends at NWA and Compass. And believe me I hope for the best for everyone!

But my friend at Compass told me that 100% of the seats belong to NWA. So I am sure if a flowback happened (Highly Unlikey, but u never know) they would take most of all the Captains slots. Compass is a good deal, and the only way I would be worried is on a Delta/NWA merger.

Yea, the Tarheels tried....... Down by 28 and cut it to 4 points only to still lose. I am sad, oh well, theres always next year.

Yea, the Tarheels tried....... Down by 28 and cut it to 4 points only to still lose. I am sad, oh well, theres always next year.

not like them winning would have saved my bracket anyway!

I interviewed at Compass awhile back, and was told in the interview that pilots flowing back go under pilots that are already there...was I misinformed?

was I misinformed?

yeap. Right now since no one has moved up NWA pilots would bump Compass pilots down. If someone were offered to take a flow up and turned it down then that person would be above anyone stuck in downward movement later on. Yeah kind of a mess to figure it all out. I am not sure but I think there is a limit to the number that can flow down per month. (The training department struggles with the 20-25 new hires they put through a month now)

not like them winning would have saved my bracket anyway!

I interviewed at Compass awhile back, and was told in the interview that pilots flowing back go under pilots that are already there...was I misinformed?

Dude, I think I have banged that chick too!!

Wow what a small world this aviation industry is.

Flowbacks can occupy up to 90% of the compass list. so its more than 175 and by the end of he year the list should be over 300. fwiw

Latest resources

Back