• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

comair?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry General, but yet again your ignorance shines through.
How can someone who claims to be all knowing of every aspect of Delta, and be so concerned over the well being of the furloughed Delta pilots, not know that there are Delta pilots flying for Comair.

ASA, yes. Comair, yes. General Lee, urgh.

Good goes around, but ignorance seems to just hang around.

Bye Bye, Weirdo

cmrflyer said:
Sorry General, but yet again your ignorance shines through.
How can someone who claims to be all knowing of every aspect of Delta, and be so concerned over the well being of the furloughed Delta pilots, not know that there are Delta pilots flying for Comair.

ASA, yes. Comair, yes. General Lee, urgh.

Good goes around, but ignorance seems to just hang around.

Bye Bye, Weirdo

Oh, darn, you got me. Two people work at Comair. I feel sorry for them. I wish they would have gone to ASA where they wouldn't have to put up with so much attitude. I really don't know where every furlough has gone, and there is no list that contains that. I do what I can and contribute to their Cobra, I sponsor a few, and I hope they come back. It really isn't up to me. If it were, they would be back by now, and I would also try to hire as many ASA and CHQ pilots as we could. That's if it were up to me, again. Have a great one.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
All this talk about Delta pilots working at CMR needs to stop. If the current amount of Delta pilots working for CMR does not please you, then YOU need to ask the DELTA pilots why they are not working at CMR. The reason why I say this, is there are currently NO restrictions keeping them from coming to CMR. Unless ofcourse they cannot hack the training.

CMR currently is having problems filling classes due to no shows and other reasons. If they WANT to work here, then they are welcome. But the fact is, that very few DELTA pilots actually WANT to work at CMR.

RJ Bum said:
All this talk about Delta pilots working at CMR needs to stop. If the current amount of Delta pilots working for CMR does not please you, then YOU need to ask the DELTA pilots why they are not working at CMR. The reason why I say this, is there are currently NO restrictions keeping them from coming to CMR. Unless ofcourse they cannot hack the training.

CMR currently is having problems filling classes due to no shows and other reasons. If they WANT to work here, then they are welcome. But the fact is, that very few DELTA pilots actually WANT to work at CMR.

You must be new. Maybe you haven't heard about the back stabbing from Comair to our new furloughs after 9-11, even after we all (all of ALPA) helped pay for their strike. I just talked to a Delta Captain that was in the ALPA strike center during your Comair strike. He said your MEC Lawson was getting paid (by ALPA) a 100 hour gurantee for RJ Captain PLUS the strike benefits, and would not negotiate with Delta at all. Finally, Duane Worthless had to call him up and say "If you don't negotiate, we will drop you tomorrow." He listened and finally gave in after costing Delta $1 billion. This Delta Captain said Lawson was a total tool. Then, Lawson has the gall to ask for more 70 seaters when our guys were in trouble.

I am glad I have given you a history lesson. And, I think most Delta guys who actually WANT to work would pass your ground school-----your 400 hour wonders from Sanford do it everyday. I would tell anyone to go to ASA or CHQ first.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
General Lee,

I wish ill will on nobody, except maybe you sometimes. You are an arrogant ass that "self-graduated" to a position that was, in your mind, above the "little people" for a while. It made you nothing but boastful and pompous...and probably fat. However, now things have changed. You continue to clown this board so you can read about yourself, and think you are still above everyone here. "We raised the bar"? You really think that? Let's see you raise the bar again this fall! You are a POS. What comes around goes around GL. Reap it. What? Tool.

IB6 UB9 said:
General Lee,

I wish ill will on nobody, except maybe you sometimes. You are an arrogant ass that "self-graduated" to a position that was, in your mind, above the "little people" for a while. It made you nothing but boastful and pompous...and probably fat. However, now things have changed. You continue to clown this board so you can read about yourself, and think you are still above everyone here. "We raised the bar"? You really think that? Let's see you raise the bar again this fall! You are a POS. What comes around goes around GL. Reap it. What? Tool.

Good goes around, right? Oh yeah. And look at you----talk about arrogant. Maybe you don't know much about the Delta/Comair riff----or the emotions that most of us felt, even though we weren't furloughed. So, you can stay out of it until you know the facts. And, you think I am fat? Huh? Ummm no. I am in great shape. I work out in between posts.

And, you have the audacity to say we didn't raise the bar or create a benchmark for other people to strive for? You guys created a really low bar for 100 seaters. Thanks. You probably think we Delta pilots are responsible for our woes too. Yeah, I sold the fuel hedges too. Riiight. You guys set a low bar (even for a regional), and we set one that we all should be aiming for. But, maybe YOU aren't worth it. Nah, you aren't. You are the POS. Dumba$$.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
General Lee said:
You must be new. Maybe you haven't heard about the back stabbing from Comair to our new furloughs after 9-11, even after we all (all of ALPA) helped pay for their strike. I just talked to a Delta Captain that was in the ALPA strike center during your Comair strike. He said your MEC Lawson was getting paid (by ALPA) a 100 hour gurantee for RJ Captain PLUS the strike benefits, and would not negotiate with Delta at all. Finally, Duane Worthless had to call him up and say "If you don't negotiate, we will drop you tomorrow." He listened and finally gave in after costing Delta $1 billion. This Delta Captain said Lawson was a total tool. Then, Lawson has the gall to ask for more 70 seaters when our guys were in trouble.

I am glad I have given you a history lesson. And, I think most Delta guys who actually WANT to work will pass your ground school-----your 400 hour wonders from Sanford do it everyday.

Bye Bye--General Lee

First off, no I am not "new." Thank you for your offer of YOUR version of an history lesson. I find it a bit amusing how you try to manipulate the truth to somehow support your point. BTW what is your point?? How does that in any way explain why numerous Delta pilots have passed the opportunity to go to CMR?

Unlike you sir, I have no interest in getting into a pissing contest. I have no doubt, that the average Delta guy won't have a problem getting through training. The point is that it is THEIR choice why they are not working at CMR. I say again, if they want to work at CMR, the door is open.

General Lee said:
Oh, darn, you got me. Two people work at Comair. I feel sorry for them. I wish they would have gone to ASA where they wouldn't have to put up with so much attitude. I really don't know where every furlough has gone, and there is no list that contains that. I do what I can and contribute to their Cobra, I sponsor a few, and I hope they come back. It really isn't up to me. If it were, they would be back by now, and I would also try to hire as many ASA and CHQ pilots as we could. That's if it were up to me, again. Have a great one.

Bye Bye---General Lee

La Genitalia,
Try to imagine if you were born 5 years later and happened to work for Comair in the late 90s. You would have been dreaming of working for Delta but due to 9/11, would have been kept at your CA position at a DL feeder. Please remember, the ONLY reason why you are at DAL is because of the 'roaring 90s' and the fact that Plato decided to appease more of the commuter pilots. If more military pilots were available to be hired, your screen name would be Surplus2.

Well, if you are not new, then you should have an idea why many aren't at your airline. The majority of furloughs that are still out there are working elsewhere, and may never come back. The rest that have come back are very busy, since 2000 Captains have left in one year.

My point about Lawson and his screw ups while he was making quite a bit of money at our (DL's) expense is that he also flubbed the initial offer to HELP our people, just like we (along with others) helped him and your pilots. ASA and CHQ offered help without strings attached, and Lawson did not. Because of his requests, a lot of our furloughs stayed out longer and suffered more. I don't blame them not wanting to go to work for Comair. That is the reason.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I do have an idea, and I agree with you about the initial offer. However that is no longer the case. Bottom line is if they want, need the job, it's there. Enough complaining why we don't have more on property. That is in their control NOW.

Latest resources

Back