Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Right sizing sounds right

A little over reaction to that post?

The poster was trying only to interject some rational thought into a thread filled with fairly far fetched rumors.

Someting from the APC board by two people who are not rumor mongers at all:

Agree on the relax thing, but Spoilers and I are hearing the same stuff. Soap/Gump was the first of two shoes to fall. Next shoe will fall this week. Something about Delta announcing that Comair needs to be "right-sized" a lot more. Embrace the Suck.

So far all the right-sizing has been in management position. Have you ever thought that might be the case. And why you only take the bad rumors from apc not the good like the additional flying from rdu and dca?

So far all the right-sizing has been in management position. Have you ever thought that might be the case. And why you only take the bad rumors from apc not the good like the additional flying from rdu and dca?

Because the lease expires on some of our 50-seaters and Delta doesn't want our 50 seaters anymore. Go back to the APC board and scroll back a few pages. Did you just get off furlough? So what we have extra flying..it doesn't mean the Company won't downsize a bit more. Are you ready for a massive paycut come negotiation time? I'll strike before I take another paycut.

It's not as if flying for Comair is really all that to be excited about anymore in any case. They'd be doing a lot of people favors by closing the doors...even if it didn't seem like that initially.

Steve B will be annoucing his departure on Sept 10th.
Thats the good news.
More bad stuff to follow.

Where might Stevie B. be going. Just curious as I don't see him applying to another flying job where he would need to seek the help of people he stepped on for years when he was CP.

Steve B will be annoucing his departure on Sept 10th.
Thats the good news.
More bad stuff to follow.

Is there still going to be some announcement tomorrow 9/1? It's not that I believe all the negative rumors, but there is more going against us than for us. Like I said, this place is getting to me, trying to find a new job, no luck so far.

It's not as if flying for Comair is really all that to be excited about anymore in any case. They'd be doing a lot of people favors by closing the doors...even if it didn't seem like that initially.

I agree with you and I'm not trying to be mean-spirited in any way to fellow Comair people. I just happen to agree with V-1's post.

I agree with you and I'm not trying to be mean-spirited in any way to fellow Comair people. I just happen to agree with V-1's post.

Nor did I intend for it to be directed towards the professionals at Comair. It is a shame the way Delta has turned that airline into a circus since they bought it.

Such, however, is the right of an owner.

Latest resources

Back