• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

comair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
At least Ford and Lawson can be #1 and # 2, and I hope they enjoy it.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Every single Captain and FO would be at the very top of their respective pay scales. The rumor is absurd.

How about if they use the married ones?

I crack myself up. what was that number of the truck driving school?

Hey General Lee,

I have been off of this board for a couple of years and the first thread I read has some stupid crap from you. Glad to see you are still a ****************************** even after all these years. Please, please dont breed. Thank you.

Earlier this week I heard that Delta lost it's suite with SkyWest over IROP reimbursements, I don't recall the dollar amount but it was in the tens of millions. Supposedly, Delta didn't want to fork over cash so they offered aircraft currently operated by Comair. Don't know how many. Rumor floating around the crew lounge so add a few grains of salt.

Check TravelNet. Starting November 1st, ASA is picking up 25-30 flights a day out of DCA. Routes to BOS, STL, JAX, CMH and others.

Although after further research, many of those are former E175 routes.

Last edited:
Check TravelNet. Starting November 1st, ASA is picking up 25-30 flights a day out of DCA. Routes to BOS, STL, JAX, CMH and others.

Although after further research, many of those are former E175 routes.

They were never E175 routes. They were announced as E175 routes but all of that is new service starting in NOV.

Hey General Lee,

I have been off of this board for a couple of years and the first thread I read has some stupid crap from you. Glad to see you are still a ****************************** even after all these years. Please, please dont breed. Thank you.

Welcome back. Expect a lot more commentary when the topics are Comair, RJs, SkyWest, etc. It is just so easy. And, my personal life (which is FANTASTIC) is none of your business. Have a great day.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Welcome back. Expect a lot more commentary when the topics are Comair, RJs, SkyWest, etc. It is just so easy. And, my personal life (which is FANTASTIC) is none of your business. Have a great day.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Clearly, a "fantastic" life.

Post # 14,038 on FI.com.
fan·tas·tic

   /fænˈtæs
thinsp.png
tɪk
/ Show Spelled[fan-tas-tik] Show IPA
–adjective 1. conceived or appearing as if conceived by an unrestrained imagination; odd and remarkable; bizarre; grotesque: fantastic rock formations; fantastic designs.

2. fanciful or capricious, as persons or their ideas or actions: We never know what that fantastic creature will say next.

3. imaginary or groundless in not being based on reality; foolish or irrational: fantastic fears.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back